2Jae // only human

// 7TH HEAVEN ☆

Prompt: can you write a little something about 2jae cuddling after a tiring night of practice?

 


The light from the hallway peeked through the crack of the door, slightly illuminating a bed in the corner and a bundled figure inside it.  The figure shuffled in the bed, groaning softly under his breath at being woken up. With fluttering eyelashes Younjae glanced around the dark room.

Groggily he reached to his side and d around the dark for his phone, wincing as the bright light shone on his face at an almost blinding luminosity. The screen showed 1am but by the noise coming from outside you would think it was broad daylight.

Youngjae contemplated going out to investigate but just as he was making his mind, the light shut off and soon enough the door to the bedroom was quietly pushed open. His eyes had adjusted to the dark by then and he could see the muscular body of Got7’s leader weaseling his way inside trying not to wake up what he probably assumed was the sleeping body of Got7’s main vocal..

The shorter held back a snort as he watched the older male try to slyly crawl into the bed next to him, it wasn’t until he was comfortably settled that the shorter made his consciousness known. He reached out boldly and placed a hand on dancer’s chest, over his heart.

The other stiffened but quickly relaxed, letting out a mix of a sigh and a laugh. His expression was a bit hard to see in the dark but Youngjae figured it was a lot like a kid whose hand was caught in the cookie jar.

Jaebum turned his body towards the younger male and reached out a hand to place it gently on Youngjae’s face cupping his cheek while it with his thumb. Youngjae sighed in content, eyes falling shut at the intimate gesture.

“Don’t stay up so late.” Youngjae murmured softly, stretching out his arm to wrap it around Jaebums’ neck and gently tracing his nails on the older male’s nape before moving to his hair, earning him a pleased moan.  

“When did you become the leader?” Jaebum joked sleepily, eyes shut and body relaxed. His hand began to trail away from Youngjae’s face until it fell softly in between them. The singer let out a smile and snuggled closer, enjoying the warmth coming from the older.

“When you decided to stay longer for practice and forget you’re human too.” The younger whispered, leaning in to plant a kiss at the corner of Jaebum’s mouth, making it curve into a smile at the action. Jaebum who despite seemed already asleep, sluggishly put his arm around the singer and pulled him closer. Youngjae let out a surprised giggle but complied and turned his body around, back facing Jaebum. The leader just buried his face into the younger’s nape and tightened his hold.

“I love you.” He mumbled into Youngjae’s skin and the singer felt a shiver run through him.

“I love you too.” Youngjae replied quietly, feeling his body melt into the mattress and the waves of sleep wash over him.

 


tumblr / twitter