Got7/BTS crossover // (T)Hug Life

// 7TH HEAVEN ☆

Prompt: BTS and GOT7 crossover :D build anything off of this one sentence: youngjae mistakes rapmon for a thug.

 


The warm spray of the faucet water hit Youngjae’s hands gently as he quickly scrubbed them clean from a heap of some generic brand soap the MBC restroom had in the dispenser. They were there filming for a music show and Youngjae figured it would be a good idea to take care of his bladder beforehand so it wouldn’t bother him during the show. However turns out the floor his waiting room was going through some renovations and due to that, half of it was rendered inaccessible leaving Youngaje to have to travel all the way to a lower floor to fulfill his needs.

With a sigh the main vocal quickly ripped out some towels and roughly wiped his hands before chucking it into the trashcan, the rolled up wad of paper weakly hit the edge of the lid and landed on the ground pitifully. With a reddened face Younger bent down and disposed of it properly, glad no one else was in the restroom to witness his failure. The cool air of the air conditioner hit his exposed arms as he stepped out of the room and into an eerily empty hallway.

Youngjae looked around with a frown, for such a big building with so many inhabitants, this floor was quite empty. Where they doing renovations here too? Youngaje took a couple careful steps out and shrugged his shoulders, making his way towards where he remembered the elevator to be. After making it a few feet the lights above him flickered. The main vocal stopped in his tracks, feeling his heart jump from the startle as he quickly looked behind him to stare at the overhead light. At the end of the hallway something caught his eye, a shadowed figure stood. Youngaje felt his body freeze up, lungs going ice cold as his eyes took in the sight. He could make out the figure of a man, wearing something that looked like a hoodie with the upper half concealing his face.

After what felt like the worst few seconds of his young life the singer shuffled around and with shaky feet kept walking. It was probably nothing, a worker for the building, not some kind of scary ghost, that would be ridiculous. Quickly turning the corner Youngjae let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding and leaned slightly on the wall next to him. He was being stupid, overreacting; the building had to have better security than that. Some thug or something couldn’t have just walked in so easily.

Footsteps echoed off the walls, getting louder and louder with each passing second. The figure was approaching…it was following him.

Youngjae threw himself off the wall as if shocked and almost stumbled by how fast he started walking again. His heart was racing a mile a minute now, thoughts flooding his head about who the figure was, a murderer? Someone going to rob him? A sasaeng that had been able to sneak into the building and was tailing him? Sasaeng fans were like horror stories to idols, terrible experiences shared group to group that served as both a warning and wake up call to those dumb enough to let their guard down around strangers they mistook as fans.

 The light flickered again and Youngaje let out the slightest of whimpers, tears prickling at his eyes as the heavy footsteps kept getting louder and louder. He cleared another corner and there, near him, he spotted the elevator. Youngjae had never seen a more beautiful sight in his life, he felt like falling to his knees and praise whatever higher being had kept him alive but he wasn’t out of the fire yet and with a last spurt of speed he raced into the elevator. Finger jamming the button repeatedly until the doors dinged open and the main vocal forced himself inside. Not even caring what floor he chose Youngjae blindly pressed one and then smashed the door close switch. Letting out a tremendous sigh of relief as he saw the doors start to shut, the adrenalin was starting to wear off and Youngae closed his eyes as he gripped onto the handle bars feeling his breath return to normal.

Something slammed onto the elevator door hard and Youngjae snapped his eyes open wide as he stared in horror as a hand had jutted itself between the two metal sliders causing them to open up. A male walked in, Youngjaes earlier predictions where correct as the figure wore an oversized jacket the hood drawn over his head shadowing his face from view.

The main vocal felt a tremor go through his whole body, heart and lungs struggling to work correctly as a million thoughts raced through Youngjaes brain. What did the man want? Money? His looks suggested a thug and weakly Youngjae stuffed a hand into his pocket, fingers grazing over the soft material of his wallet, stuffed with a few bills and all of Youngjae’s cards.

The man next to him twitched and Youngaje held his breath, body tensing in expectation. The stranger reached out an arm and Youngaje was shocked at how fast his own body reacted, wallet gripped in his palm as he extended his arm out. Maybe it was his haste but they both ended up speaking at the same time.

“Here just take it don’t hurt me!”

“What floor?”

The silence was deafening, the stranger’s hand paused hovering over the floor keys with a dumbfounded expression and Youngjae with a jaw hanging open and a roaring in his ears. His heart was beating so loud in his head and time seemed to stop.

“Excuse me?” The stranger stuttered out visibly surprised and Youngjae for the first time actually noticed what the other was wearing. Expensive looking Vans, tight black skinny jeans hugging lean longish legs and the oversized hoodie looked haphazardly thrown on, as if the person was in a hurry. A peek of blonde hair was poking out from under it and from the harsh elevator light Youngjae made out his youthful face with obvious makeup slathered on and as far as he knew thugs didn’t wear makeup. Recognition snapped in Youngjae’s mind like an overly winded guitar string, oh my god this was Namjoon Jackson’s friend from BTS.

The ground felt like it was shaking underneath him, all the blood in his body had rushed to his face coating him in a thick blush and the vocal wished the ground could swallow him whole then and there. Anything to escape the current situation he was placed in.

“…floor thirty please.” He managed to choke out as his wrist almost broke from the force he used to stuff his wallet back into his pocket. Namjoon pressed the button and with every ding leading towards the floor Youngjae felt a bit of his soul die a little inside.

*

“So I hear you thought my hyung was some sort of thug?”

Youngjae choked on his sandwich, pounding his chest weakly as he struggled to swallow the piece lodged in his throat. The orange haired male near him, Taehyung looked apologetic as he sheepishly patted Youngjae on the back. The main vocal felt his face burn for the tenth time that day as he struggled to regain his normal breathing pattern.

“We don’t blame you, I mean, anyone could come to that conclusion after seeing him.” Suga spoke up from the corner, drawing out a laugh from his fellow bandmates and a few of Youngjae’s as they both hung out in the same waiting room deciding to share their meal together after Namjoon and Youngjae’s awkward encounter.

“It’s alright.” Namjoon laughed as he took a seat next to Taehyung, swinging an arm playfully over the boy and shaking him slightly for calling Youngjae out earlier. “At least you didn’t think I was some sort of sasaeng fan right?”

Youngjae’s eyes widened, mouth freezing as he hesitated a second too long to respond and saw the disbelief slowly appear in Namjoon’s expression. “Really?!” He whined and as if on cue a shriek of laughter exploded from both sides and Youngaje could only offer a weak look of apology before letting himself be ruffled on the hair by various hands.

“You’ve really outdone yourself this time.” Jaebum barked in laughter and despite the teasing tone, the way all of them where comfortably hanging around each other (even if it was to laugh at a friend’s misfortune) something about the camaraderie of it all sparked a smile on Youngjae’s face and he ended up laughing the loudest amongst them all.


tumblr / twitter