Jackbam // conclusions

// 7TH HEAVEN ☆

Prompt: Can you write a JackBam story? One were they are in a relationship and Jackson has doubts and thinks BamBam is cheating...

 

 


Jackson sighed into his coffee for what felt like the hundredth time, moving his hands in a circle to watch the dark liquid inside splash around the glass. The redhead next to him raised an eyebrow and casually sipped his drink as well, waiting for the black haired male to speak first.

The café was small and comfortable, not many patrons at this time of morning, but Jackson and Mark where university students and practically regulars at this time.

“Jackson..” Mark finally broke the silence, after letting out a sigh himself. “We’ve been sitting here for half an hour already when are you going to tell me what’s up?”

Jackson let out a groan and stretched his arms out in front of him, resting his forehead on the cold surface of the table. He mumbled something into the surface.

“What was that? You’re going to have to speak up dude.”

Jackson lifted his head slightly, saying the words a little louder but still just as warily.

“I think Bambam’s cheating on me.”

Immediately the atmosphere changed, Mark stiffened up like a board and his face took on a worried expression. Wordlessly he reached out a hand and placed it on Jacksons back as a comforting gesture.

“…are you…what makes you so sure?” Mark replied, biting his lip contemplatively. He didn’t know Bambam as well as Jackson did but the boy didn’t look like the type to cheat.

Jackson shrugged his shoulders before palming the table and lifting himself back up, he kept his eyes downcast a quiet sad expression in his eyes.

“Just, he’s been neglecting my calls a lot and he’s been hanging around this Yugyeom kid so often now. He says it’s for a school project but Bambam’s been coming home like at 2 in the morning and no one stays that long for a project.”

Mark leaned back into his chair, rubbing a hand through his dyed hair as he glanced at Jackson. “Maybe you’re just looking to into it Jackson? Why don’t you just talk to Bambam?”

Jackson felt his annoyance build up; thinking about his boyfriend cheating on him was already bad enough but having his best friend not taking his side made it worse. But Mark was making a valid point however; he did have to talk with Bambam.

—-

The dorm room was modestly furnished. A touch of personal was added to the walls as it showcased pictures of Bambams and Jackson’s family respectively and even a few of them and their friends. Jackson examined the pictures sadly, they were so happy, what in the world had gone wrong?

Idly he rubbed the palms of his hands on his pants, wiping off the sweat. He was nervous. Bambam was due home any minute now as it was the last class of the day and Jackson was going to comfort him about his doubts. With jitteriness to his steps he quickly took a seat on the soft couch hoping to calm down enough by the time the boy got home.

——

The creaking of a door sounded as a figure shuffled out of his shoes before walking into the dorm living room. He let out a surprised noise when he spotted a figure sitting in the dark on the sofa.

Jackson felt his knuckles twitch, but kept his face hardened.

“Where were you?” He spoke, voice steady but anger laced in his words. Bambam’s gulp could be heard in the silence of the room.

“I was at Yugyeom’s place we were working on the project.” He spoke softly, sensing the tense atmosphere. Slowly he took of his jacket and moved to the bedroom to hang it.

In a flash Jackson got up and strode over to the shorter grabbing his forearm harshly and stopping him from moving. Bambam quickly reacted and tried to move his arm away but Jackson overpowered him easily. “Let me go Jackson.” He responded angrily but the older only tightened his hold earning him a wince from the younger.

“Your class ended 6 ing hours ago Bambam, you never said anything about going to Yugyeom’s place today. Didn’t even think to call did you?” Jackson felt his rage quickly getting out of hand, he couldn’t think straight he was seeing red.

“Fine! I’m sorry! What do you want me to say? I’m sorry I didn’t call! Now let me go Jackson. You’re hurting me.”

With a  growl the ex-fencer pushed up Bambam against the wall, hand moving to the youngers shoulder to keep him there, the shorter male let out a yelp of surprise. Eyes quickly widening as he took in the gravity of the situation. He had never seen Jackson so out of control.

“Are you cheating on me Bam?! Did you him?” Jackson snarled, eyes dark and fingers clenching into a fist. In a moment of desperation he raised his fist.

In the blink of an eye, Bambam raised his own hand and slapped Jackson across the face. The Hong Kong native stilled. Face turned away as he finally grasped the reality of the situation, coming back to his senses almost immediately. With a horrified look he slowly turned his head back towards the Thai boy, noticing for the first time the gleaming tears in his eyes or the absolutely frightened expression on his face.

Jackson threw himself away from the boy, mouth spewing out apologies before he could even fully process them but Bambam was already out the door.

—-

“I ed up.” Jackson whined, head pressed against the cold surface of the café table once again.

Mark sitting to his left only gave him a pitying look, slurping his coffee loudly.

“You know, when I told you to talk to Bambam that wasn’t what I had in mind.”

Jackson groaned loudly to the point some of the other patrons at the café shot him dirty looks which went for the most part ignored. The shuffling of a chair in front of him sounded and Jackson looked up curiously to see Mark getting up.

“Where are you going?” Jackson complained, not finished talking about his problems. Mark rolled his eyes and threw his coffee into the nearest trashcan.

“Helping you.” He responded dryly before walking out.

Jackson stared with in disbelief as his best friend walked out on him. He was about to curse him out publicly but a short figure stepped into his line of sight.

The Hong Kong natives mouth immediately flew open but before a splutter of apologies could sound out Bambam raised a finger to Jackson’s lips, quieting him immediately.

Calmly he took the seat which Mark had left behind.

“I’m willing to hear you out Jackson but first, I’m going to need some coffee. You know what I like.”

Jackson grinned from ear to ear.

——

Later when Jackson has Bambam pushed up against the wall again, lips tracing kisses onto the others neck while the Thai native entwines his fingers into his hair letting out pleased sounds, Jackson comes to a realization.

“Wait, don’t tell me you actually like when I push you up against a wall?”

Bambam shuts him up with a hungry kiss.


tumblr / twitter