Chapter 8

It Was Fate

Crap, why of all places to eat, they decide to come here. I quickly turned around hoping they hadn't seen me and ran into the kitchen.

"Shin, Shin, SHIN!!" I yelled until I reached him.

"What?" He replied and came running to me.

"You go serve them!" I said and hid behind him. Turning around to face me, he looks at my like I'm crazy.

"Um, Hana, serve who?"

"In Ho and Mi Sun, I'm just not in the mood to see them again so soon. Please, for once can you help me?"

"Fine, fine. I will. So just relax okay?" Walking away the reachs for the door. Before he walked out he turned his head and looked at me with a hurtful look.

"And I always help you." Shaking my head at him, he smiles and walks out. Moments later he comes back and starts working on their order.

"So...did they recognize you?"

"Hm..oh, In Ho didn't seem to, but Mi Sun probably did." He shrugged his shoulders as if it meant nothing and continued to work.

"Shin!" I yelled and hit him on the shoulder. "What do you mean 'Mi Sun probably did'?"

"Well, she kept on looking at me like I had something on my face. So I assumed she did."

"And you didn't do anything?"

"No, why should I? She didn't ask, I didn't bother."

"Fine." I huffed. Crossing my arms, I walked over to the door and peaked out the window. Not wanting them to know that I worked there, I stayed in the kitchen as long as possible hoping no customers would walk in. It was going well until 10 minutes laters when a group of guys walked in. Damn it! Why did you guys have to come! Before I stepped out, a bunch of girls showed up out of no where standing outside taking pictures of the group of guys who just walked in. Taking a step back, I stood there for a moment stunned. These people must be some sort of celebrates.

"Shin oppa, who are they?" I asked and pointed to where they were sitting.

"Them? Hmm, they look familiar." He took a moment to figure it out and finally remembered."Ah, that's 2PM. My younger sister is obsessed with them."

"Okay. But I have to go out there to serve them." I say frustrated.

Snapping his fingers together he looked at me with a charismatic grin. "Oh, I've got a plan. I just finished In Ho and Mi Sun's food. I'll bring them out and you hide behind me, go to their table, turn your back on In Ho and Mi Sun and you can take their order! They won't notice a thing!" 
 
"That's a great idea!" I say sarcastically."But how am I going to get back!" Turning, I smack my head a few time on the wall before Shin stops me. Sighing in defeat I rubbed my head and looked at Shin with a sulky look."I give up. I'll just go out there." Walking out the door I give a quick glance at my enemy's table to see if they noticed me. Sadly they did. Walking past them, I walk up to the group of guys.
 
"Annyeong, what can I get for you guys today?" I asked and took out my writing pad to take their order. Finally looking up to take the last order, I froze. I know that face. He stared back at me with the same intensity in his eyes as in mine. How can I forget it? Noticing a glint around his neck, I glanced at it and felt the world spinning. My mother's necklace.