Chapter 6

It Was Fate

"The plan was simple. Get you to fall in love with In Ho and make him break your heart, and break your heart he did. I must confess, it feels good."

"You evil . I trusted you. I trusted you so much." I could feel the sting of tears coming but I fought them back. Tunrning away I took a deep breath and steadied my voice. "I guess this is were your freiendship ends."

Mi Sun got up and walked in front of me, nose to nose.

"It ended a long time ago, you just didn't know it. "

*Crack*

Mi Sun looked at me wided eye, her hand going to her reddened face.

"You....hit me?" she said in disbelief. "You want a fight, you got it."

She punched me with so much force I went crashing into the couch. Before I could get back up, she was on me again, this time, she pulled my hair and slapped me in the face. Throwing my hands up, I tried to cover my face. Reaching up, I blindly grabbed at her and pulled. Hearing hre scream in pain she quickly dislodged my hands from her hair and got up pulling me with her. She dragged me towards the door and threw me out.

"Stay out !"

With a final kick in my stomach, she slamed the door shut in my face. Not having the energy to move, I layed on the ground defeated. Thinking of the times we had together, all thrown away because of love. Standing up, I looked at the closed door.

"I guess we really are done." I whispered to myself.

Turning around I walked into the night not caring where I went. Soon I found myslef at my front steps. Walking in, I went to my room and fell asleep.

*MORNING*

I made up my mind. I was going to leave Korea and make a new life in America. One that didn't involve Mi Sun or In Ho. I took little with me. Just a few changes of clothes, my money I had saved up over the years, a picture of me and my parents, and my mother's necklace. Standing in line to get on the plane, I thought of all the great memories I had. Now I'm leaving and there would be no turning back. Taking a deep breath, I walked into the plane. Soon we started to move. I looked out the window as we climbed higher in the sky.

Good Bye Korea. Myabe one day I'll be back.

 

I apologize for not updated in FOREVER. I'm so sorry. TT^TT I just got lazy and busy and things kept on popping up and I forgot to come back to update. I'll try my best to update as much as possible. SO SORRY!! Oh yeah, and sorry for the really short chapter. I promise Wooyoung is coming soon :D