Chapter 10

It Was Fate

"What do you want Mi Sun?" I asked already sick of seeing them.

"When did you get back to Korea? Last I heard, you left for America." replied Mi Sun.

"As you can see, I decided to come back."

"It would have been better if you had stayed and never come back." Mi Sun said with distaste.

"Yah, what has she done to you since she got back? She is no longer part of your life and you are no longer part of hers. Just leave it at that. Must you be a and destroy everyone's life?" Shin said as he stepped in from of me.

"Oh ho, I see you have a boyfriend. Feisty."

"And I see yours is just a dog that you drag around."

"A dog! I'm not a dog!" Yelled In Ho as he walked up to Shin.

"How dare you call my boyfriend a dog!" Mi Sun yelled.

"That's right, a dog. All you do is let her boss you around. Do you not know how to do things for yourself?"

"Stop it!" I yelled and pushed myself in between them. "Let's just leave Shin, this is a stupid fight." Grabbing Shin's hand, I dragged him away.

"That's right Hana, run like you always do." Mi Sun yelled at our backs.

Turning around, I looked at Mi Sun "I'd rather run than deal with you idiots. You've done enough to my life. Just leave me a lone."

"Leave you a lone? I think not."

Getting sick and tired, I stalked over to Mi Sun and slapped her soundly on the face. She recoiled and her hand went to her face, eyes big with shock and anger. "I'm tired of your childish games. Grow up Mi Sun, we're not in high school anymore. I've moved past that time and you need to too. Have you been simmering with anger this entire time that you haven't learned to let go? What have I ever done to you? It wasn't even my fault that you ended up hating me! Just stay out of my life and I'll stay out of yours."

Stomping away in anger, I walked passed Shin leaving them gawking at my back. I need to cool down. I thought to myself sighing in frustrating. I walked to the park near my house and sat down on a bench near by.

"Feel better now?" Shin asked and I jumped in surprise.

"You followed me?"

"Of course I did. I was making sure you made it home safe."

"Oh, thanks. And yes, I feel better...ish."

Sitting on the bench next to me, he gave a sigh of relieve. "You needed that didn't you?"

"I guess I did. All of my anger that I has store inside because of them just exploded. But I'm glad that it did because a huge weight had been lifted of my shoulders."

Scooting closer to me, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and hugged me. "I glad you feel like that. Now it makes me feel better knowing that you don't have all that anger anymore."

Looking at him, I started to wonder how I came by to have such a friend. I don't deserve it. But knowing that I did, I knew that I was very fortunate to have him with me.

"What?" Shin asked when he saw me just staring at him. "Is something on my face?"

Laughing I replied, "No, I was just wondering how I have such an awesome friend like you."

"You're just lucky." He said and winked.

"Ew, don't do that."

"Yes master."

Punching him in the arms, I got up. "Well, I suppose I should be heading home now."

"Sounds like a plan because I'm getting tired. It's a lot of work standing up for you." he said and gave a fake yawn.

"Oh whatever. Good night oppa."

"Night Hana. See you tomorrow."

"Dido."

Walking away, I felt a lot happier than I had in a while. And it felt good.

~~~

[2pm's Dorm]

"Hyung, do you remember that girl?" Wooyoung asked Taecyeon.

"What girl?"

"The one at the restaurant. She's the one I bumped into at the airport last year."

Taecyeon thought for a moment and looked at Wooyoung. "You really think I would remember one person that we don't know from a year ago?"

"Well I suppose not." Touching the necklace around his neck, he looked out at the stars. "She's the owner of this necklace. I wanted to give it back to her, but I wasn't sure she remembered me."

"Well, why don't you return it to her tomorrow?"

"Should I?"

"If you want to."

Wooyoung thought for a moment thinking about what he should do. Making up his mind he got up and went to his room leaving Taecyeon by himself.

Looking at Wooyoung's retreating back Taecyeon said in a small voice, "Of course I remember her. Why would I not.?"