Chapter 11

It Was Fate

I didn't expect to see him again to soon. Especially the very next day. Do you think he remembers me? Seeing that he's here he has to right? Or maybe he just likes the food so much he wanted some more. It's so confusing! Should I go ask him if he remembers? What if he just thinks I'm a crazy fan?

"I'm going to go insane." I whispered to myself.

"Why?" Shin said making me jump.

"Geez! Don't scare me like that. And it's nothing."

"Sure it is. That's why you've been standing there for the past 5 minutes and haven't even helped anyone yet."

"Yah, if you thought they needed help, you could have done it yourself."

"Yeah, but I'm not the waiter, you are."

Giving him the death glare, I walked out of the kitchen and went to Wooyoung's table.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what would you like today?"

"Um, actually...I wanted to ask you something."

Maybe he does remember. I thought. "Yes?"

Rubbing his neck, he seemed to ponder about something before replying, "Ah, never mind." He said and got up.

"Wait, aren't you going to order something?"

"Ah, no. I'm not hungry anymore."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Um, okay then. Bye."

"Bye" he said with a wave and left.

Well that was weird, and disappointing. Walking back to the kitchen, I sat down on the stool by the counter. I guess he really doesn't remember. I mean why would he? He is famous and probably meets a lot of people everyday. Why would he take the time to remember someone as insignificant as me. But one can hope right?

"Yah, Hana. Let's go somewhere." Shin said from across the counter.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well first of all, we're working. That should be a good enough reason not to."

"Oh come on. Don't you want to go get some fresh air. You look a bit down today."

"Well, I suppose. But just this once. I don't want to get in trouble."

"It's okay. It's only my mom. She'll understand."

"Right, after a little beating she will."

"Oh well. Come on!"

"Fine."

[Amusement Park]

"You know, when I agreed to come with you, I didn't think we were going to come here." I said looking at the park hearing the terrified screams of the people in the distance.

"Oh come on, who doesn't love an amusement park. Besides, you need to have a little fun once in a while right?"

"Right." I said sarcastically.

"Stop being such a party pooper. LET'S GO!"

Pulling me towards the park, we went on the first ride we saw. Which happened to be the biggest rollercoaster there. After complaining about not wanting to get on it, he finally convinced me to get on.

"I can't believe you got me on this freaking ride. If I die, I will come haunt you."

"You're haunting will be gladly welcomed."

That was when the ride started. The cars slowly moving, creeping up the vertical climb before the drop. I was freaking out the entire ride up. Grabbing a hold of Shin's hand, we went over the first drop and I screamed my lungs off. When the ride was finally over, I quickly got off and sat on the floor.

"Oh sweet sweet land!"

Laughing, Shin walked over to me and held out his hand. "It wasn't that bad. Come on, let's go take a look at our picture."

"Oh god I don't even want to see that."

"It'll be fun. And for memories sake, I'll buy a copy." He said as we were walking down to the booth.

"Oh I hate you."

"Love you too."

Reaching the booth, we looked for our photo and I bursted out laughing.

"I look terrible." I said wiping a tear from the corner of my eye.

"You look beautiful"

"Sure I do."

"Yup."

After buying the photo, we continued the day going on ride after ride, playing games, and eating. We stayed there for hours until it was nearly dark out. Finally we decided that it was time we leave.

"Thanks Shin, for taking me out. I really needed it."

"That's why I did it. I know you better than anyone Hana, remember that.

"I will."

And I'm also the one that loves you Shin thought to himself.

 

~~~

Make sure to leave a comment below! I would love to hear all your beautiful thoughts ^^

Lots of love,
Wooyounglove