I Will Be

Nobody's Home. [HIATUS]

 

I'm in deep . Jeez! And here I always thought, that being in love was all daisies and raibows. And it's only "daisies and raibows", if that person loves you back, and if not... it . I'm such a fool! How could I be so careless? Ahrrr... I'm freaking myself out! And the fact, that I see him every day, doesn't make it easier. Yes, he hugs me from time to time, sometimes holds my hands, inadventenly touches me, he has a girl. And I, believe me, am nothing compared to her. What can I give him? Nothing. Only all of me and my love for him. Just how much I love seeing his happy smile. Listening to his laugh. The kind of laugh, that makes everyone who hears it, laugh too! His eyes are so addicting!... I've noticed, that when I start to lie or trying to make up the answer, they turn dangerously black... I see so many of his advantages, that I never nothice his disadvantages. My feelings for him are so strong, they scare me sometimes. How did it happen, that I'd fallen for him? We're... We're just friends and nothing more. I need to suppress those feelings while it's not too late. But how? Distance myself from him? He calls me himself asking to hang out! Don't show up at their studio? I once did, still can't hear the end of it. Tell them, I won't play with them anymore?... That won't be right. It's fine. It's okay. I'll figure something out. And as of now... As of now, I will love him silently. If only he knew, what he means to me. If only he knew, how thankful I am to him for silently listening to my screams and crying, only to keep me in his arms afterwards. He was never offended, never said "I'm done". Why me? This feeling. It's supposed to be beautiful! Why him?...

I thought that I had every thing,
I didn’t know what life could bring,
But now I see honestly.
You're the one thing I got right,
The only one I let inside.
Now I can breathe, 'cause you're here with me. ©