Nobody's Home. [HIATUS]

 

Do you have a dream? I have. Want to know? I want to get my family back. But I can't. And now, it seems like I have found a new one. I really did get close with the boys and they constantly call me their little sister. It's so nice to her that. Especially because to me, they're like big brothers. They always ask me to tell them something about myself, but I've already told them everything. I'm an open book in front of them. On one hand, it scares the crap out of me, but on the other hand they've told a lot about themselves too, so I've got nothing to be afraid of. Sometimes I feel . It's funny to say that, but that's exactly how I feel. I start to say something, and someone from the "awesome five" finishes it for me. Also, I've never had such faithful friends. No, to say that these boys are faithful to me is utter bull, but they really care about me. Which is something you cannot not like. And then, the time came for them to leave and I was in my blah-mood again. In addition to everything, Jintaek said that he's coming with them. That he's going to spend the whole summer or maybe more with them. I was going to be alone again. Naturally. It's just... After spending so much time with all of them, I got so attached, that the thought of me being all alone again was killing me alive. When I was trying to say goodbye to them in advance, they looked at me like a was out of my mind and said that I'm not going to stay here alone. I thought, that, probably, they asked some one to look after me from time to time or something, but I was nowhere close to the truth. They were taking me with them! I will be living in Juntaek's apartment and go to the work with him. He said, he wanted me to record my song at least for me to remember, but I protested... Why would I need that? I write new song every day and if I start doing that all the time, I'll go crazy. But when the boys founв out about that, they said they'll play with me. they weren't in the band for nothing... Besides, I'm weak for them, so how could I say "no"? Only, there was a problem: I didn't have a passport or an ID. But Jintaek wouldn't be Jintaek, if he didn't do something about it. And two days later I was boarding the plane in Busan airport. I've never been outside of the city. Maybe, because I had my old family back then and now I have a new one? I don't know. All I know is that when they're with me, the wall that I've been building up around me, come crumbling down. The fear of unknown future doesn't chain me. They've made me trust them completely. Those five men: Jintaek, Minseok, Chanyeol, Jongdae and Kyungsoo. 


But then you came around me
The walls just disappeared
Nothing to surround me 
And keep me from my fears 
I'm unprotected 
See how I've opened up 
Oh, you've made me trust. ©