Innocence

Nobody's Home. [HIATUS]

 

Never thought, that everything would turn out to be so simple. All the time, while I was living with my family and alone after, I fely like my life was terribly twisted. But only now, I understand, that everything's much more simpler. There's so many reasons to live for. Smiling, laughing, singing, playing, blushing... Loving. And to see it, all you need to do is look around you. And that's what I did: I stopped and looked around. Sun is shining brightly above my head, the wind is howling between the lock of my hair, slightly tickling my skin. There are so many people around me. So many faces carry a smile, that my lips start to form a smile too, as id showing how I feel inside to the whole world. Really, what else do you need to smile, if I now have a new family? Best friends? I'm happy. And his happiness isn't just a mask. Now I need everything I've ever needed. I've never fest this calm. Next to them I want to smile, because they are smiling too. In the moment I found them being closer to me, than my family ever was. Or maybe I'm just thinking it in the spur of the moment? Anyway, I love what's happening to me right now. Also... I want to fall in love. I don't know love is. No one ever loved me and I never felt that way for anyone. Wow, to live for almost twenty years and not find anyone, I'd want to hug and kiss every second of every day. Well, maybe, I'll have a chance to find him now? Or... I already have...

I found a place so safe, not a single tear 
The first time in my life and now it's so clear 
Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here 
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere. ©