Smile

Nobody's Home. [HIATUS]

 

And what the hell is that? We're sitting here worried sick about her and she's God knows where. That's bull! Is that so hard to call to say "I'm fine"? And what if not fine... Why did Jongdae hit Jintaek square in the face? And so hard... I know for sure, she's not saying someting. Only what? I'm curious if she'll tell us or not. Or, maybe, I should go and make Jongdae tell me everything? Yep, that way will be faster and more productive. Good thing we're neightboors. I knocked on the door, but it was silent inside. Is he out or something? I knocked again, more aggressively this time. In a few moments I heard muffled footsteps from the other side of the door and Jongdae opened the door for me. But he didn't let me in, he stepped out himself. Jongdae told me what had happened. Said, that Sawol called him herself asking to pick her up from some random cafe. He kept talking and talking and I felt myself freak out even more. He said that she's absolutely devastated. And then we came in and stayed by her side for two days straight, not leaving her alone even for ten minutes. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol came too. Only after our "therapy" had she begun to come back to life little by little. But the thing that killed me the most was the fact that she tried to keep her distance from me. Like it was me, not Jintaek doing that to her. Then my girlfriend came to visit. Fighting again, yelling again. I'm done really. That's it. Enough. I had just put a big fat dot in our relationship, if you could even ever call it that. Not a hint of a comma. I helped her pack and she was gone afterwards. She lightly kissed me as we parted and said that she won't forget me. I just smiled and, feeling wierdly weightless, drank Red Bull. We live in reality. And my reality is aknowledging that the one I can't live without is behind the wall. I came to the window and looked at the beautiful sunset. On the table next to me laid some magazine. And somewhere in it was another stupid article about me. About which girls are "for me" and which aren't. What a delirium!! Who cares what she's like? All that matters is feeling your heart skip a beat seeing her. What matters is seeing her smiling and happy. And now she's not. What's with her? How's she? Why is she avoiding me? I tore that useless piece of paper, threw it away and went to Jongdae's. Sawol laid peicefully on his shoulder and he hugged her dozzing off. Yeah, he's an incrediblt friend, I've got to say. Can't argue with that. I sat next to them. Jongdae opened his eyes and smiled at me. He sees me everyday, so he knows how I feel. Then, still stretching his lips into a smile, he looked at her. And now I understood how she felt too. I smiled for myself feeling... Hm... Happiness, I guess. I saw a teardrop rolling from her closed eye, so I gently wiped it from her face. We fell asleep just like that: three of us on the couch clinging to each other. I heard the guys come in and lie down with us. All of us. All together. And we won't ever leave her.


You don't have to have money, 
To make it in this world, 
You don't have to be skinny baby, 
If you wanna be my girl. ©