Fall To Pieces

Nobody's Home. [HIATUS]

 

Want to know how my songs are born? I'll tell you. I just walk around Busan streets and watch people. To those, who don't have time to look around, surrounding people seem like a gray mass, but for me they're a bright spot. People can tell so much about themselves without saying a single word! It's amazing! Like, what can tell a woman walking down the street hand in hand with her son? But if you look closely, you will notice that there is no ring on her ring finger. She looks tired. With one hand, she's holding her baby's palm and a bag in another. Business woman from the outskirts of the city. Husband's gone, finding someone younger, and now she works for two to give boy a worthy future. And the boy himself wasn't at ease. His beloved dad left ans said he's not coming back, but he loves him, even though he doesn't love his mom anymore. He's still a little kid, but he already had go though so much. And what can tell an elderly man sitting on the bench in the park? Perhaps, he's a veteran. Probably, has a lot of medals. A wise man - every one can tell it by his eyes. Ha had seen a lot and death is no exception. Who knows, maybe his friend was killed of the battlefield and died in his arms? There's so much bitterness in his eyes, and an old crumpled edge of the photo is seen from his vest pocket. If you look closely, you'll see that it's a woman. So, his wife also died? Sometimes people are grateful that understanding them, I sing songs filled with their pain. Maybe, if they cry, they'll feel better?...
I go further down the park. Next to me is a young couple. They talk about them being in love with each other... Then sit on the bench, and I walk a little further. I sit down on the grass, pull out my guitar and put the case in front of me. Maybe I can think of something to capture that moment and they'll smile hearing my song. I want to learn to smile like them.

And I don't wanna fall to pieces 
I just want to sit and stare at you 
I don't want to talk about it 
And I don't want a conversation 
I just want to cry in front of you 
I don't want to talk about it 
Cuz I'm in love with you. ©

That very smile, that I'm craving for, appeared on their faces. They put more than 10000₩ in my guitar case. Today, I have a feast.