Chapter 6

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks after the incedent and everything was settled.Today was just another Friday and you guys were having a party!Last party was at RiRi's house so tonight's party was at Mi Rae's!We're going to be watching a scary movie and have a bonfire.

DING DONG DING DONG!

"Coming!"RiRi yelled going to the door."Oppas!"RiRi yelled as she hugged each of the BTS members as they walked in.She then closed the door and walked into the kitchen. 

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

DING DONG DING DONG!

"NaNa's here!Someone go open the door!"Mi Rae yelled from the kitchen."NEH!"they yelled back as they pushed Jungkook to go open it."Jagiya!"Jungkook yelled as he opened the door."Oppa~~"L.Joe said in a high voice."Wae?!Your not my jagiya!"Jungkook said blushing a deep red.From the livingroom BTS and B.A.P were laughing hard."Shut up!"Jungkook shouted."Awww, why are you mad?"NaNa asked standing by L.Joe."Nothing..."Jungkook said before picking NaNa up and kissed her on the cheek."I missed you!"Jungkook said."Oppa it's only been 3 hours!"NaNa said as Jungkook put her down."I know!"Jungkook said before grabbing her hand and made her sit in his laps."NaNa you gonna help the girls cook?" Rap Mon asked.NaNa looked over her shoulder to see the open kitchen door."Nahhh they got it"NaNa said before snuggling into Jungkook's arm."It's okay oppa!We're done already!"Mi Rae said as her and RiRi walked in with bags of chips in there hands.

  "Jagiya!"Taehyun said grabbing Mi Rae to sit on his laps as he nestled his face in her neck taking in her sweet scent."Oppa?Stop!"Mi Rae said, turning around to flick Taehyun's forehead."Oww!"Taehyun said pouting and rubbing his forehead."Oh I'm sorry I was just messing around"Mi Rae said kissing Taehyun's forehead."It's okay!"Taehyun said smiling."Aish!You guys are too cute!"RiRi said as she was sitting on Daehyuns lap as Daehyun rested his head on her shoulder with his arms around her waist."I can say the same to you....UNNIE"NaNa and Mi Rae said laughing."OMG!Go ahead call me that....."RiRi said serious and pouting a little bit.All of a sudden the laughter died out."Jagiya, your so beautiful whenever you pout"Daehyun said as he pecked her on her lips.RiRi then went a deep red."OMG!They actually kissed in front of us again!"Jin,Rap Mon,Yongguk, L.Joe, and Youngjae said in unison before everyone broke out in laughters again."Aish...you guys are so mean!Always teasing us couples!Why don't you guys get a girl and stick with her?"NaNa asked smirking.Complete silence...."That's what I though..."NaNa said before getting up."Let's go do the bonfire right now!"RiRi said getting up and dragging Daehyun with her by hand to the fire pit."You guys go ahead I want to tell Taehyun something...."Yongguk said stayiing behind as everyone besides Taehyun left."What is it hyung?"Taehyun asked looking at Yongguk."I just wanted you to know that...."

OUTSIDE

"Open your mouth Jagi!"Jungkook yelled as he threw a marshmellow perfectly into NaNa's mouth."Mmm!"NaNa said as she was about to chew."I want to try!"Jungkook said holding her hand.She then pointed to the bag of marshmellow."I want some from there!"Jungkook said pointing to NaNa's mouth with the marshmellow still in it.NaNa's eyes widen as Jungkook bent down and kissed her."Yah!"L.Joe yelled coming to break the kiss."Mmm!It's good!"Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter