Chapter 23

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

"Hey boys"A voice said as we all turned our head to the owner of the voice."Oh it's just you"Taehyun said uninterested."What are you boys doing here at a bar?"Taylor asked as she took off her coat to reveal a very tight, revealing dress http://cf.mp-cdn.net/f3/02/5ad444ec99eaecd4f3f998473dc5.jpg ."GRANDMA WRINKLE!"Taehyun shouted as he covered his eyes."What the are you wearing?!Have you ever heard of lotion?!You got a lot of god damn grandma wrinkle?!"Sehun shouted."Don't say that Sehun, I know you want me as much as I want you"Taylor said seductively as she sat on Sehun's lap."The only thing I want from you is to get you off of me"Sehun shouted as he pushed Taylor away."Don't act like you don't want this"Taylor said as she pointed to her 'S' . " you ain't got !All I see is a old mother in ahjussi in a in dress!!"I shouted as I pushed her hands away from nearing my crotch."Shoo !"Taehyun said as he pushed her."You boys don't see all of this because you're blinded by those fake !"Taylor shouted."The only fake I ever met is you"I said as I sipped on my beer.Taylor then angrily picked up her coat and stormed off.

End of POV

"Oppas!"NaNa and Mi Rae shouted as they ran towards their love."Where's my jagiya?"Sehun asked worriedly."She's outside because she doesn't like the dress we picked for her"Mi Rae said before locking lips with Taehyun.Sehun then walked outside with his hands tucked in his pocket.

Mi Rae's dress>http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v3/924993812_1/2013-New-Black-Sequined-Strapless-Club-Dress-LC2685-dear-lover-bodycon-dress-women-dress-party-evening.jpg

NaNa's dress> http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1718649260_1/2014-Women-y-Strapless-Patchwork-Sheath-Bodycon-Mini-Pencil-Party-Hip-Club-Night-Peplum-Dresses-roupas.jpg (The black skirt one!)

"You look gorgeous mama"Jungkook said as he put his hands on NaNa's ."Thanks"NaNa said as she smiled at him.Jungkook then captured NaNa's lips."Saranghae Jagiya"Jungkook said as they parted."Saranghae my baby"NaNa said showing off her pearly whites.

"You should wear a dress more baby"Taehyun said as he rested his hands on Mi Rae's hips."Wae?Do I look pretty?"Mi Rae asked."Aniyo.....you look better than pretty... You look hot, y, beautiful, and I love this dress because it shows all those beautiful curves you have"Taehyun said as he brought Mi Rae's hands up as he kissed her hands."Awww, my cheesy Taehyun"Mi Rae said blushing."Why do you even bother asking if you look pretty?To me you're always more than pretty, everyday you're gorgeous"Taehyun said as he pecked her cheeks."Saranghae oppa"Mi Rae said as she pecked his lips."Saranghae my jagiya"Taehyun said as he flipped Mi Rae into his arms and then kissed her passionately.

"Woah....seems like we missed a lot"RiRi said with a smile."RiRi?Why do you have Sehun's jacket?His jacket is longer than your dress"NaNa said."Sehun says he doesn't want me to wear the dress because he'll get jealous if guys look at me"RiRi said with a smirk."Well the little baby has to it up"Mi Rae said as she took the jacket off revealing her dress."Aish my girls"RiRi said with a smile.

RiRi's dress> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=64905979 

"I don't give a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter