Chapter 29

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!Kim Taehyun!"NaNa shouted as she ran towards Taehyun with Jungkook running a bit behind.

BAM

"You were in a arranged marriage?!"NaNa shouted as she towered on top of Taehyun."You didn't let any of us know!?What kind of idiot are you?!"NaNa shouted as she punched Taehyun again."She has feelings too!What kind of monster are you!?"NaNa shouted as continued punching Taehyun."Yeobo, that's enough"Jungkook said as he pulled NaNa away.

"Interesting fact, Rylee goes to the same school"RiRi said as she was pulling a limp body by the hair."What did you do to her?!"Taehyun shouted."Why do you care?!"RiRi shouted before kicking Taehyun back to the ground."She doesn't even know you RiRi!"Taehyun shouted as he got up."She called Mi Rae a freakshow!I'm not going to let her call Mi Rae that go ahead, try helping her but it's not going to make a difference because she's a bi-"

SLAP!

"Did you just slap my girlfriend, Taehyun!"Sehun shouted as Kai and D.O kept Sehun away from Taehyun.

RiRi then recoverd quickly and punched Taehyun after and after."Why do you care about her huh?You have feelings for her?!"RiRi asked as she continue to pummel Taehyun's face."Let's go!"Suga said as he picked RiRi up."Let me go finish what he started!"RiRi shouted.

Sehun then broke past D.O and Kai and grabbed Taehyun by the collar."Don't you dare lay a in finger on my girlfriend!"Sehun said as he punched Taehyun who punched back."They're all doing this for Mi Rae no one gives a about you"Sehun spat as Suho and D.O broke up the fight.

"Yah!!You just slapped RiRi?!You really wanna die today huh?!"NaNa shouted as she came back running."I'm show you what a real slap is you little !"NaNa shouted as she walked towards Taehyun."Come here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter