Chapter 37

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Jungkook's house

"Oppa~ awake~"NaNa said as she yanked the blanket off of Jungkook."Huh?"Jungkook said groggily as he turned to look at NaNa and then fell back asleep."OPPA!"NaNa shouted at the top of her lungs."Hmm?"Jungkook asked as he slowly opened his eyes."GET UP!"NaNa shouted."Okay, oppa's up"Jungkook said."Even when I'm suppose to be mad at you I can't because of your y morning voice"NaNa mumbled."y morning voice?"Jungkook asked with an eyebrow raised."Neh Mr. Jungkook now get up we're gonna go to McDonalds for breakfast!"NaNa said as she ran out of the room."Aish, what this woman can do to my heart"Jungkook mumbled before ruffling his hand through his hair.

--

"McDonalds!"NaNa squealed in he seat."You're so cute"Jungkook said as he leaned over to kiss NaNa in the car."I love our mornings"Jungkook whispered before kissing the life out of NaNa's lips."Okay, that's enough!You still need breakfast"NaNa said as she pushed Jungkook away and got out.

NaNa then gasped as she saw a pomsky> http://jp8.r0tt.com/l_477ad420-f73e-11e1-94a3-77d1ca600008.jpg with a sign that says "Please accept me Lee NaNa, I'm your present from Jungkook appa" dressed in this> http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/05/76/8305769b72a66aa4a87306fefdecff48.jpg "I'm naming you Kookie~ yeah that sounds like a good name"NaNa said as she knelt down and kissed the chubby pomsky.

At Sehun's house

WOOF!WOOF!WOOF!

"Mei~ Go downstairs~ umma will come down to prepare you breakfast"RiRi whispered.Mei then obediently ran out of the room."Good morning love"RiRi whispered as she turned to kiss Sehun who's still sleeping.RiRi then walked downstairs to see Mei no where."Aish"RiRi said as she walked back up to Mei's room."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter