Chapter 9

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"RiRi!"Mi Rae screamed as she entered the school."What!?"RiRi yelled back."We got new people and they're suppose to all be a gang"NaNa said."No way?!"RiRi said with a smile."I've already seen them and I know you'll like them"NaNa said as she walked away."Let's go!"Mi Rae said as she dragged RiRi with her.

Near the principal's office

"There's twelve people?"RiRi asked as she looked down to the floor.She then fell to the floor."YAH!"RiRi yelled as she got up."Excuse me?"A sweet melody voice said."If you saw me coming you should've moved!"RiRi said.The guy then scoffed before pushing past her with 10 guys following."Sorry about him, he's a "The last one said."Kind of figured"RiRi mumbled."My names Oh Sehun"The guy said as he held his hands out."Min RiRi"RiRi said as she shaked his hands."Oh!You're the girl that has a reputation here with 2 other girls hmmm?"Sehun asked."Yeah that's us"RiRi said."Well, Min RiRi I hope to see you around"Sehun said as he walked away."I never thought a gangster would be that nice"RiRi said looking at the shocked Mi Rae."I know"was all that Mi Rae said before she saw Taehyun."BABY!"Taehyun yelled cutely."Hyunnie!"Mi Rae screamed as she ran into Taehyun's loving arm."I'll leave you guys alone, I guess"RiRi said as she walked away to her class.

After school

"You guys wanna come drink at my place?"Suga asked."I thought RiRi didn't let you drink?"Jin asked."Who cares?"Suga said."Uhm me" A voice said."OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter