Chapter 26

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmm?"Sehun groaned as he awoke from his sleeps."RiRi?"Sehun asked looking around the room."I'm here"RiRi said as she walked in."You seem better"RiRi said as she felt his head."I-I don't know"Sehun said as he faked a cough."You're fine babe"RiRi said as she leaned down to kiss Sehun only to have Sehun push her right next to him on the bed."If you're still sick you wouldn't have been able to do that"RiRi said."I am fine I just want to hold you in my arm"Sehun said."Well, you can I guess"RiRi said."I love you so much"Sehun said."I love you too"RiRi said as she laid her head on his chest."I wish we could stay like this forever"Sehun said."I don't because I want more memories of us together"RiRi said as she traced hearts on Sehun's chest.

Following Saturday

"Jagiya~"Sehun called as he walked down the stairs to the living room where RiRi was asleep."She's so cute when she's asleep"Sehun said before taking out his phone to take her pictures."Babe, wake up~"Sehun said as he put his phone on the couch besides her."RiRi"Sehun said as he shook her a bit."Hmmm?"RiRi called without opening her eyes."I'm going to a red and black party tonight~ wanna be my date to the party?"Sehun asked."Hmmmm?"RiRi said as she opened her eyes to look at Sehun."Do you even have to ask?Was there another girl in mind?"RiRi asked."Aniyo there's only you who was in my mind to go to the party together"Sehun said as he kissed her."Hmmm!"RiRi said as she pushed him away."What?!"Sehun asked precaution."I didn't brush my teeth yet"RiRi said as she covered ."I don't care"Sehun growled before removing her hands to kiss her passionatley."You're so cute yet so mean and cruel to others"Sehun whispered as he rested his forehead on RiRi's."It's because they're annoying"RiRi said.

"So tell me, what type of party is this going to be?"RiRi asked with a smile."Uhm, a elegant party and I already have a dress picked out but I left it with Mi Rae so she can give it to you later"Sehun said."Who's party?"RiRi asked."Somebody you don't know"Sehun said."And I'd like to show you off so please no bad behavior tonight?"Sehun asked."Got it oppa"RiRi said with a smile."Okay, I have to go get ready at Suho's place so I'll drop by and pick you up at 5 so if you can't live without seeing me later facetime me jagiya"Sehun said before getting up."Don't worry I'll facetime you just to not hurt your feelings"RiRi said."You won't hurt my feelings but facetiming would be good"Sehun said before leaning down for one last kiss before leaving."Bye Jagiya I'll be back to pick you up at 5"Sehun said before closing the door leaving RiRi alone.

"It's already 12 and he didn't wake me up?"RiRi asked looking at the clock which said 12:57.She then walked to the upstairs bathroom which she shares with Sehun to brush her teeth.

RING RING RING

"Yobeseyo?"RiRi said as she answered her phone."Hey!Get your fatass up and come open the door!"Mi Rae shouted."Coming coming!"RiRi said before hanging up.

"Mi Rae!"RiRi shouted as she opened the door."RiRi!"Mi Rae shouted as she brought up her medium size hair bag.

"Let's get started~"Mi Rae said as she set out her things in Sehun and RiRi's shared bed."There's no or on this bed right?"Mi Rae asked as she looked at RiRi."Uhm ANIYO!We haven't done anything!"RiRi said."I'm just messing with you"Mi Rae said before putting her things out to get started.

"Yes, you're beautiful, good lord you're so ing beautiful(it repeats)" 

"Hi baby!"RiRi said as she answered the facetime."Hi beautiful"Sehun said on the other side."What are you doing beautiful?"Sehun asked."About to get my makeup done by Mi Rae"RiRi said."I'm with Suho who's letting me use one of his car"Sehun said with a smile."That's good"RiRi said with a smile."Okay close the thing Sehun can see how you look like later!"Mi Rae said as she ended the facetime.

"And here you go~"Mi Rae said as she put her curling iron down."You look gorgeous honey"Mi Rae said."Really?"RiRi asked."Yeah and can I do your makeup?Please please please!I know I'm not that good as you but I wanna try something!"Mi Rae pleaded."Uhm...... alright"RiRi said a bit scared on the inside.

Mi Rae then pulled out a bag full of makeup and smiled at RiRi."You'll love it promise"Mi Rae said smiling."I don't even get to see how my hair looks"RiRi whined.

"There all done!"Mi Rae said."Sorry we had to start over about 5 times aha"Mi Rae said scratching her back."It's fine- OH MY GOODNESS!"RiRi shouted as she looked at herself in the mirror.

RiRi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter