Chapter 38

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Jungkook's house

"Boys!Wake up!We're going with Exo to the beach today so hurry down for breakfast!"NaNa shouted."We're coming!"Jungkook raced down with Kookie in front.Kookie then slid across the floor to his bowl of dog food and another one full of water."Eat up boys~ then umma has to go get Kookie ready okay?So after you're done go wait in your room for me okay Kookie?"NaNa asked. Woof! "Good boy"NaNa said as she ruffled the chubby pomsky's fur.

--

"You're dressing my son in that?"NaNa asked."What?I think my son looks good"Jungkook said."I knew it was a bad idea to let you dress him"NaNa teasingly."Kookie likes how appa dressed him huh?'Jungkook said as he kissed Kookie."Well, he's not barking so it's most likely a no"NaNa,"Keep it on him we're out of time anyways, we have to be at Suho hyung's house at 9:00 and it's 8:45 so let's go"Jungkook said as he picked up Kookie and walked off.NaNa then grabbed Kookie's leash and dog stroller.

Kookie's outfit> http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/577/995/592/592995577_978.jpg

At Sehun's house

"Morning my two sunshine"Sehun said as he walked into the kitchen."Morning love"RiRi said as she walked up and kissed Sehun."You didn't brush your teeth?"RiRi asked as she pulled away."Well, I'll go brush it after but come here"Sehun said as he pulled RiRi in for another kiss. Woof! The two couple then pulled away and smiled at Mei."Good morning aga"Sehun said as he went and kissed Mei's head."I can tell umma dressed you pretty huh?"Sehun asked."Neh and she also got a bath because appa~ didn't give her one last night"RiRi said."Hehe"Sehun said as he scratched the back of his head."Here come eat"RiRi said as she set a plate of pancakes in front of Sehun who sat down and started eating right away.

Mei's outfit> https://www.asnclassifieds.com/im/images-413/3027862-teacup-size-maltese-puppies-for-sale_1.jpg

At Taehyun's house

WOOF!WOOF!

"Boys?"Mi Rae asked as she tried to get up but remembered that Lion came running in last night and slept between Taehyun and Mi Rae."Morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter