Chapter 10

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't ignore them forever, they're your best friend"Suga said."Were"RiRi corrected as she ran out the parked car."RIRI!"Sehun yelled as he walked towards RiRi."Oh!Anyonghaseyo Sehun!"RiRi said as she hugged the friendly gangster."Wanna come join us for lunch?"Sehun asked."Anytime"RiRi said showing her smile."Okay!"Sehun said as he interwined his hands with her."S-Sehun?Where are we going?"RiRi asked."To go meet the rest of my gang members!"Sehun said as he dragged RiRi to the 2nd biggest tree on campus.

"Sehun?"The guy who bumped into RiRi asked."Why the fxck did you bring her here?"He asked."Kai!Control your self!"Another guy who looked like Taehyun said."You look like my brother's friend"RiRi stated causing him to chuckle."I've heard, his name is Kim Taehyun and he's dating that super hot babe"he said with a smirk."Yeah but Baekhyun you'll date her for 5 days to a week before you move on you playboy"A guy said."Shut up Suho!"Baekhyun yelled raising his fist."Wanna fight?Let's go!"Suho said standing up."Uhmm?"RiRi looked around at the calm boys."Really?"RiRi asked."What?"Kai asked rudely as he turned to look at her."You guys don't have popcorn to enjoy the show?"RiRi asked surprising everyone."Yo-you don't mind us fighting?"Baekhyun asked."Least of my problems"RiRi said as she made herself comfortable next to Sehun."Here you can rest your head on my lap"Sehun said as he put RiRi's head on his laps."Thanks"RiRi said as she looked up at the boys.

"You g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter