Chapter 25

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby~"Jungkook said as he covered NaNa's eyes."Kookie~"NaNa said as she turned around to see Jungkook."Happy 350 days together~"Jungkook said as he pecked NaNa's lips."Awww, same to you babe"NaNa said as she kissed Jungkook."So for tonight I am going to take you out"Jungkook said."But I-"NaNa said only to get cut off."RiRi has everything set out already so I'll pick you up at her house okay my cute kookie lover~"Jungkook said as he nuzzled his nose against NaNa's."Saranghae kookie and NO getting into fights today!"NaNa said."Saranghae babe"Jungkook said as he kissed NaNa passionately before breaking the kiss to go to his class.

"Well, aren't you two cute~ making out in the hallway"Mi Rae said with a smirk as she appeared next to NaNa."Shut up!"NaNa said blushing."You make it seem like no one's ever seen you and Taehyun make out in the hallway either"NaNa said with a smirk."Okay okay"Mi Rae said with a chuckle."Where's RiRi?"Mi Rae asked as they walked towards their class."I don't know, probably at home with Sehun since he's missing too"NaNa said.

After school at RiRi's house

"RiRi!"NaNa shouted as she walked in."NaNa!"RiRi said with a smile as she came down the stairs."Sorry as you know I am here to help you so I went out for a bit of shopping for you~"RiRi said as she smiled."So Sehun is sick so he's in the guest room so we'll have to use my room"RiRi said."Uh huh he's 'sick' huh?"NaNa said."Yes he is so if you think I'm lying go check it out yourself"RiRi said as she walked behind NaNa to the guest room.

"Sehun quit acting!"NaNa shouted as she came into the guest room."Oh !"NaNa said as she saw a pale, sleeping figure on the bed."Damn he's out cold"NaNa said."I know"RiRi said as she walked up and kissed his forehead."He has the flu"RiRi said before leaving."And you kissed him?"NaNa said."Uh yeah?He's my boyfriend"RiRi said."Oh I know but like aren't you afraid you'll catch the flu from him?"NaNa asked."Naw, if I do then he'll take care of me"RiRi said with a smile.

"So just sit down and let me do your makeup"RiRi said as she pointed to a chair."Okay"NaNa said before sitting down on the chair.

"And a bit of blush here and....... you're done!Let me go make something for Sehun and I'll be back"RiRi said as she walked out.NaNa then looked in the mirror happy about how she looks.

NaNa's makeup> http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/4e/d9/5b/4ed95bb25267d76830b3f15c567e8c00.jpg

"Hey RiRi"Mi Rae said as she walked in."Hey"NaNa said with a smile."So I have to do your hair and then RiRi will bring in the dress that Jungkook wants you to wear okay?"Mi Rae asked."Okay"NaNa said as she smiled before letting Mi Rae do her makeup.

"There you go and I have to run an errand because Taehyun and I are having a moving night tonight so I'll see you tomorrow at the barbeque party here"Mi Rae said before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter