Chapter 3

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the MALL

At the mall we all went our own way!Jungkook and NaNa went somehwhere!RiRi, Jimin, and Daehyun went together somewhere too!I was now stuck with Taehyun and Yongguk."Mi Rae let's go there!" Taehyun said grabbing my left hand."No let's go there!"Yongguk said grabbing my right hadn.The two boys then looked at each other.Aish!What could i do to break the tension?!THERE!"Oppas lets go there!"I said running to the Disney Store.Yeah kind lame but atleast they won't be glaring at each other killing each other!"Oppas!I want this!"I said pointing to a Mickey Mouse doll. "Okay i'll buy it!"they said grabbing the only Mickey Mouse doll.Great!They then glared at each other."I'll buy it!"I yelled grabbing the doll and going to the cash register to pay."Here you go ma'am hope you like it!"The lady said. "It's a doll not food!"I said walking away.Great now I'm a bit pissed off!"Oppa lets go eat!"I yelled excitedly walking to the food court."Oppa I want orange chicken and chowmein arasso?"I asked."Yes ma'am!"Taehyun said going to buy it."Oppa I want orange mango!"I said to Yongguk."Yes ma'am!"Yongguk said going to buy your drink.I turned around to see RiRi sitting at a table with Daehyun feeding her and Jimin talking to her. Aish!That girl really knows how to work guys!Then the guys walked off to buy something for them to eat.All of a sudden 2 guys came and sat next to her!They then grabbed her arm as she tried to push them away. All of a sudden you see her on top of them punching them!Then a guy grabbed her trying to pull her away! I couldn't jkust stand there as they dragged her away so what do I do?I grabbed the nearest object and smacked both of them with it. The nearest object?A medal chair.I grabbed it and smacked him hard with it and same with the other guy too. I then grabbed RiRi and ran back to where I was sitting. "Wae?What's wrong Mi Rae?"Taehyun and Yongguk asked running to me."Oppa we're fine!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter