Chapter 27

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He watched as her face was showered with the light coming from the windows of the room."You're really my prized possesion I'd never give"Taehyun shispered as he continue to look at how her beauty was reflecting through light.He then lightly traced kisses all over her face trying to not wake her up."Taehyunnie?"Mi Rae whispered cutely as she opened her eyes."Morning gorgeous, did I wake you up?"Taehyun asked."Neh"Mi Rae replied."Sorry"Taehyun said sheepishly."It's fine it's time for me to get up anyways"Mi Rae said as she got up and walked over to Taehyun's dresser to get his shirt to match her black tanktop."I'm gonna brush my teeth and then make you breakfast okay?"Mi Rae asked."Yeah okay"Taehyun said as she leaned in to kiss him."I love waking up to you"Mi Rae whispered."I love waking up to you too"Taehyun whispered back as he got out of bed.

"Let's go to the park today yeah?"Mi Rae asked as she sat at the table across from Taehyun."Sure anything for you jagiya"Taehyun said before slurping down the orange juice."I love the food you make"Taehyun said as he continued eating."Okay, I'm gonna go get ready"Mi Rae said getting up."Aniyo, you barely ate and I don't care how full you are you have to eat with me I'll feed you"Taehyun said as he pulled out the chair next to him.Mi Rae then sat down reluctantly."Open up"Taehyun said.Mi Rae then just sat there not opening ."Okay, moving on to plan B"Taehyun said as he put the pancake in his mouth and then attacked Mi Rae's lips causing her to gasp at the sudden skinship and all."There"Taehyun said as he sat back in his seat."Ywah!"Mi Rae said full of the pancake that was in Taehyun's mouth."Neh?You didn't open up so I fed you"Taehyun said innocently."Admit you loved it"Taehyun said as he smiled at Mi Rae who was blushing big time."Shut up"Mi Rae said as she hit his arms playfully.

"Now which way do you prefer me to feed you huh?"Taehyun asked with a smirk."Not the last way"Mi Rae said as she picked up the fork."AH!AH!AH!I said I would feed you"Taehyun said as he took the fork from Mi Rae and started to feed her.

At the Park

"It's nice to walk in the park like this"Mi Rae said as wrapped her hands around Taehyun's right arm."L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter