Chapter 1

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning; the sun kissed the face of a sleeping figure who was reluctant to get out of bed.

"Min RiRi! If you don't get your up I'm leaving you!" A masculine voice shouted out. "Leave me behind then. I don't care," She replied. "Why you little-" The owner of that voice then pulled the end of the blankets causing the girl to wake up. "Oh my god Yoongi! If I want to sleep let me! Quit bothering me will you?!" RiRi shouted. "Up. Now. RiRi I'm not joking. I will drag your lazy out of bed and I'll get you ready myself if you're not ready and up in 15 minutes," Her brother, Min Yoongi replied before leaving.

After painfully forcing herself out of bed, RiRi walked into her bathroom to freshen up before leaving to walk into her walk-in closet. "Oh god," She mumbled looking into her closet. "What the hell do I wear on the first day of school?" After some time RiRi finally settled on an outfit. It wasn't something "glam" or "cute" but rather something comfortable but still good enough for her. ( https://66.media.tumblr.com/c073c7e5b62c1f0855fde83bc9dd86b0/tumblr_ntzl2ai1Ti1uqr45io1_500.jpg ) She finally made her way downstairs as she looked around for her brother. "Why the is he saying for me to ing hurry and he's not even ready himself?" She growled out. "Are you ready? We're gonna be late if you're not quick enough!" "I'm coming. Damn, calm down," Yoongi answered as he walked out. "I can't be calm. You're had me get ready and you weren't even ready yourself," You said as you looked at him. "Shut up and get in the car, brat," Yoongi said as he walked out to his car. She then let out a soft growl before walking towards the car.

She barely got to the front gates of the school when she heard her name being called. She then turned aroung with a smile on her face. "Bangtan!" She shouted as she opened her arms only to get crushed by the six figures. "We've missed you! We hope Suga has been treating you right," Namjoon said as he turned to glare at her brother. "Don't look at me like that. She's alive so I don't understand all the fussl," Yoongi mumbled. "You know hyung, I don't understand why everyone calls you Suga. You're not really sweet," Hoseok stated. "Why you little-" Yoongi raised his hand to slap the guy only to get stopped by a hand behind him. "Now, Yoongi. We're at school. Behave yourself," A deep male voice said. "Yongguk!" RiRi shouted as she ran to hug him. "RiRi. How are you huh?" Yongguk chuckled out as he ruffled her hair. "I'm great! How is the new recruit?" RiRi asked looking behind him. "He's quite shy but a good fighter and definetly loyal," Himchan butted in. "Himchan oppa!" She gleefully shouted before hugging him. "Sorry to interrup but you guys are hugging my best friend.." Mi Rae said as she pushed Himchan away from RiRi. "Get off her you freak. She only likes my hugs." "Wow, is this how you treat the person who has been feeding your lazy ?" Himchan scoffed out. Mi Rae just smiled before hugging RiRi.

"How have you been this whole summer while I was in Busan?" Mi Rae asked. "Bored and stuck with them," RiRi nodded as she turned around and pointed towards the seven boys who were chatting amongst B.A.P. "So how's the new recruit?" RiRi asked. "Shy and so so hot. You'll like him," She said winking.

"Oh yes, just forget about us while you guys catch up. Perfectly fine, we don't even care," Chunji"s voice said, catching everyone' s attention. "NaNa!" RiRi and Mi Rae shouted as they ran and pushed the boys away and bear hugged their best friend. "How was vacation in Japan?" RiRi asked. "Troublesome," NaNan mumbled shaking her head. "Every freaking corner we turned they wanted to fight people, I just don't understand those dumb asses anymore." RiRi and Mi Rae laughed as they released NaNa from her hug and turned around to greet the whole of Teen Top. 

"Changjo!!! Come here! I've missed you!" RiRi shouted as she extended her arm out towards the groaning Changjo. "Hi noona," He mumbled as RiRi began happily pinching her cheeks. "How has my little Changjo been?" She asked as she happily let go of his cheeks. "Noona! I'm not little! I'm in a gang and I'm old enough to handle myself. Stop you're embarrasing me," Changjo growled out. "Yah! Don't talk to me like that! I don't give a !" RiRi stated before getting hit on the head. "Hey! What was that for?" "Quit swearing you dumb ! We're at school!" Yoongi shouted out. "Whatever."

"Girls, go ahead first. We've got some private discussion," Byunghun stated as the girl blankly nodded. "We honestly don't care," Mi Rae stated as the girls beside her nodded their head. "Also, it's the first day of school. Have fun. We don't want to have to pick you girls up early cause you three got into some sort of fight. Got that?" Seokjin said. "No promises but we'll try our best," RiRi stated with a smirk on her face. "Damn it. Fine. Do whatever the hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter