Life Of The City

ANOTHER SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An underestimate smile was stuck in the corner of Yesung’s lips when the forced the hammer down to end the case. He shook his client with satisfied feeling when he made the suspect jailed after he defrauded Yesung’s client. He went to the attorney with a proud face to make the man who still sat down on next to the suspect felt the victory Yesung just made.

Yesung saw the policemen took the suspect out of the court when he looked back to Siwon. He fixed his tie while stood there proudly.

“like I said, I’ve always win against you, Siwon. Believe it or not, I’m the special one no matter who come in my way. [smirked] this was…. hmmm… 4 times in a row? Too bad we didn’t exactly meet after we graduated. I can beat you ever since...” Yesung said while folded his hands.

“It’s not over, Jongwoon! And how many times I should tell you how sorry I am? It’s been 10 years since that day. God! You should move on! You said….” Siwon stood up when he heard what Yesung said.

“We shouldn’t talk about our life in the court, Siwon!!! Didn’t your school teach you that? Even it’s been 10 years, you made me lost my life and it’s still happening. For what I lost, you still the one who responsible for that!! And I’m Yesung! Not Jongwoon! Stop treating me like you treat Jongwoon!!”

Siwon saw Yesung left his desk in an empty way. Yesung used to be his close friend during the highschool times. One mistake leaded Yesung back to him with a huge revenge he never could imagine. Siwon just let a deep sighed as he saw Yesung left the court room.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!” Yesung screamed as he entered the room where all his colleagues were sitting there. “like always….” He continued.

His colleagues stood up and congratulated him, while as his life partner, Lee Sungmin, went to him for a hug and a kiss.

“I’m so proud of you, Yesung! You beat Siwon again this time?”

Yesung nodded. “yeah.. and the client was the one who came to me before he went to Siwon. Remember?”

“Mr. Jang?” he asked and once again, Yesung nodded.

“so how long he will be in jail?”

“around 7 years since he took my client’s money 1 million won for his empty investment.”

“and you didn’t charge him to payback some money?”

“my client said, he didn’t need it. He just wanted to see Mr. Jang in jail.”

“aaaaah I see… once again, congratulation, baby!” Sungmin said as he placed a light kiss on Yesung’s wet lips.

 

“yaaa! Lovers! Stop making out here! go get a room!” Kim Rae Won, one of the oldest lawyers screamed at him. The two birds only stuck their tongues out. “hyung, you’re just jealous!” and soon they were laughed to each others.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung enjoyed his free time to read some newspapers to see what happened around him. He was a highly recommended lawyer and his name was one of the highest lawyers ever paid within 2 years. He lived with his life partner, Lee Sungmin in a wealth flat he had downtown at Seoul city. He graduated in Law school straightly 4 years and took some specialty for being a lawyer in 2 years. After that, he joined Park Jungsoo and friends’ law firm and made it bigger as soon as he won his first case.

He remembered that he won against a famous politician’s son who did bad things to a woman at the club. After the ual harassment being exposed, Yesung’s life was in danger but as soon as he had some evidences in his hands, that politician’s son couldn’t breathe anymore fresh air since he had to be jailed for around 10 years. He was become famous ever since.

Yesung didn’t take high charge from the people who came to him and he never said no when innocent people asked for his helps. Yesung also known as a famous lawyer who still want to defense poor people in their easy cases. Yesung thought he took it as his experiences so the more he handled cases, the more experience he became. He believed that he had to finish every single thing he started. For that, he was loved by so many people and they were defending him for his right when he told the world that he was a gay. His boss and colleagues didn’t mind with that even at first so many people put their pities on his decision for being a gay.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung and Sungmin already being a friend with some benefits right after 2 years in college. Sungmin was his closest friend since highschool beside Donghae and Youngwoon. They lived in the same flat next to Yesung’s and always went to go to work together even Donghae and Youngwoon weren’t a lawyer like Yesung and Sungmin. Donghae and Youngwoon were businessmen and their office stood tall next to Yesung’s law firm.

Siwon and Eunhyuk were those he didn’t want to see for the rest of his life. After a simple accident that happened during highschool times and the lost that happened for Yesung, he despised both of them. No matter how hard they tried to ask for his forgiveness, Yesung still didn’t want to talk to them. His close friends also tried to help to relive their relationship but failed at the end. Even when Donghae realized he loved to hangout with Eunhyuk, he needed to think twice about Yesung’s feeling if he wanted to do some date with the businessman.

Yesung never placed himself to a relationship with a girl right after he knew he was a gay in highschool. He also didn’t bother himself to do some flirts the other guys because he felt the one he could trust was his close friends. Even he had Donghae and Youngwoon beside him since highschool but he thought Sungmin was the right for him especially Sungmin could be considered had a feminine side inside his well build body. And Sungmin loved to do some cooking and what girls used to do in their lives, even he loved pink as his favorite color.

Even their relationship was just ‘a close friend’, both of them never lost their moments for intimacy. Yesung loved to devour Sungmin’s body before ed his holes while Sungmin loved the feeling for being bottom as Yesung entered him. Sungmin forgot about his first love in highschool since the one he loved was moved from Seoul to Chuncheon, a place in the north of Seoul and almost can be said as a small city of Gangwon-do province, for his families’ issues.

The same thing happened to Yesung. He lost the one he longed the most with all his heart. He remembered that the guy was a year younger than him. They used to be so closed to each others before Yesung realized that he had a special feeling for him. Something bad happened during his 3rd year in their school and he lost him ever since. He regretted every single thing and kept praying that he wished he could back to the day and prevent everything for being happened. He cried for his big lost ever since especially after he couldn’t find any single clue on where his first love disappeared.

And still…. He couldn’t find him until today…

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“Yesung, why we never have in your room? why we always do it here or in the TV room? I smell like a piece of wood when we have next to the fireplace” Sungmin said as he pouted his lips.

Yesung rubbed Sungmin’s and sighed.

“you knew the reason. This is my first thing I own with my own money and you also knew where my heart lies for real… right? I wanna have in my room with him.. sorry…” he said it carefully, didn’t wanna hurt Sungmin. Sungmin silenced for seconds…

“if we both didn’t lose the people we love, maybe we never get connected like this, right?”

“I don’t know, Sungmin-ah. I can’t answer your question. Maybe we can or maybe we can’t. it’s just, what happened left me in pains without knowing when will I can cheer myself again. I felt I killed him with what I did…”

“but you were forced back then… it wasn’t your fault entirely. You can’t blame yourself like this, Yesung. It’s been 10 years since that day…”

Yesung woke up when he felt his angry feeling heated up.

“if I didn’t give the recorder to Siwon, he would never crashed my dream to have the one I love by my side. I did terrible things, Sungmin-ah. That’s why he left. He hates me so much for the rest of his life and he doesn’t want to meet me because I gave a deep pain he couldn’t handle. I humiliated him in front of so many people. There I was, sitting with my friends, without helping him to save his pride. How could you ask me to forgive myself?”

Yesung stood up, left his blanket down and went to bathroom without looked back to Sungmin who still lay . Sungmin sighed. He knew, Yesung always lost his temper when they talked about the past, about what happened at the school. The scars still left wide open. The only one who can cure them was gone. Disappeared from their world. No matter how hard they looked for him, he wasn’t easy to be found.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter