Black Sorrow

ANOTHER SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The funeral was full with so many colleagues and friends. Some of the clients that Sungmin helped in the past also came to shared some grieves to Yesung. The deep condolences came from everyone who came and mostly they came and shook Yesung’s hand. Some of them gave deep hugs and left taps on Yesung’s back. Yesung was stand there, tried his best to smile even his heart was totally in pains he could explained.

Ryeowook was also there, stood tall in front of where Yesung stood in front of the grave. His heart sunk in the deep of the ocean when he realized not any seconds passed Yesung gave him attention. Ryeowook was like forgotten and left alone cause Yesung was busy with himself. He wanted to get close to Yesung but he felt something inside him told that it wasn’t a good idea.

 

The dark clouds were about to hug the earth as the dawn was coming… Ryeowook cursed inside himself but he tried to get closer to Yesung that Ryeowook believed didn’t know that the day was already dark. He forced his legs to get closer to where Yesung sat next to Sungmin’s grave.

“Jongwoon… emmm… don’t you think it’s time for us to go home? [silence for seconds] it’s already dark…” Ryeowook said in a low tone so Yesung didn’t surprise. He also sat next to Yesung, waiting for the answer.

Yesung stayed quiet, in the next seconds his tears ran out from his swollen black eyes, silently…

Ryeowook, who noticed it, lifted his hands and wiped the tears from Yesung’s bare cheeks.

“please…… don’t cry, Jongwoon… don’t…” Ryeowook who planned to hug Yesung, shocked when he knew Yesung declined his intention.

“I still want to be here… if you want to go home, you can drive the car… [threw the car key to Ryeowook’s lap] I will be here for a while…” Yesung said without looking at Ryeowook’s eyes.

Ryeowook’s heart was in disbelief. He was shocked with the fact Yesung’s words and action which hurting him so much.

“there’s no one else here, Jongwoon… look around! We’re alone… it’s been 6 hours since the ceremony. You haven’t eat anything since last night… please… we can go back here tomorrow…” Ryeowook said in worry.

“I SAID I DON’T WANT TO GO HOME!!!! [stood up] if you want to go home, go home!! Just get lost from my sight!” Yesung yelled to Ryeowook in his high tone, made Ryeowook shivered.

 

Ryeowook looked at the dirt under him with his eyes that started to teary. His shoulder shook a little because he was sobbing. He took a while before he stood up and left a key on Sungmin’s grave, looked around and sat about 3 meters away from where Sungmin lied.

“I’ll wait here…”

 

Yesung sat back on the grave, remained silence, let his thoughts brought him back to the old days where Sungmin was still alive. He smiled alone to himself, forgot about the time, till the cold wind wiped his messy black hair. He took the key and stood up, before he brought his feet back to his car. He forgot that Ryeowook was there, waiting for him till Ryeowook fell asleep cause the clock already 7 PM.

Someone tapped Ryeowook’s cheek to wake him up.

“It’s already night, son… please go home… you can comeback tomorrow, right?”

Ryeowook tried to open his eyes wider and confused when he saw there was no Yesung on Sungmin’s grave. He stood up and said thank to the man who woke him. He looked around to make sure Yesung was still there or not till he placed his heart on his chest.

“How could he left me alone here?” he whispered.

A deep sigh was heard before Ryeowook walked out from the graveyard and took a taxi to go back to Yesung’s house.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“why you left me alone in the graveyard, Jongwoon?” Ryeowook first say after he found Yesung lied in front of the TV. He was waiting but Yesung left him unanswered without even staring at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook was now the one who looked at Yesung without words. His heart was aching when he saw Yesung like that. He was officially being ignored since they left Gangwon-do and today was the worst. Ryeowook knew his days would be so hard in the future but he already promised to Sungmin that he wouldn’t give up to Yesung. He sighed deeply before he went to the bathroom and prepared to sleep since he didn’t feel hungry again.

Ryeowook was lying on Yesung’s bedroom, the place Yesung saved for both of them but until that day the room wasn’t being use at all. Ryeowook took the bolster and hugged it inside his arms, as the heart was getting burden with what just happened. He couldn’t hold the tears cause his heart could no longer bear the pain. Ryeowook wanted to walk away but he remembered his promise to Sungmin that he would never give up to Yesung.

“I wish you were here, Sungmin hyung… I guess it won’t be this hard if you still around… I’m so sorry…” Ryeowook mumbled to himself as the hold to the bolster was getting tighter.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

The next days, Ryeowook was like living in hell. The situation between him and Yesung wasn’t getting better. Between three days after the funeral, Yesung never talked to him for even once. He locked himself inside his private room and left Ryeowook in front of the TV alone. From minutes to hours, hours passed to days, they became strangers to each others. No touches, no warm hugs or kisses happened between Ryeowook and Yesung. Even Yesung left Ryeowook alone at home while he went to his office even the firm gave him a week for days off.

The same routines also happened at Friday or the fifth day after the funeral. Ryeowook prepared the simple breakfast with chocolate milk on a table. He was waiting at the dining room but Yesung passed him by without even looked at Ryeowook. This time, Ryeowook didn’t let the same thing happened.

“Jongwoon… it’s still 8 o’clock so I’m sure you won’t be late if you spend at least 10 minutes to have breakfast… you haven’t eat properly since Monday, Jongwoon. I’m worry about your health… please…” Ryeowook said when he followed Yesung to the closet to change his shirt.

“I’m in a hurry, Ryeowook… I can’t eat… sorry…” Yesung said while buttoned up his shirt. He left without even pulling his vast on or gave a look to Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook went back to the kitchen while Yesung was wearing his socks and shoes. Ryeowook locked the lunch box and ran to the front yard. He saw Yesung placed the vast and when he was about to walk to the car, Ryeowook stopped him.

“take this… eat this at the office… you need nutrition…” Ryeowook handed a red lunch box to Yesung.

Yesung accepted it and stood up. “thanks… I’ll try to eat it…” Yesung said and passed Ryeowook by without laid his eyes on Ryeowook. Ryeowook was frozen when he saw that. As Yesung drove the car away, his eyes started to get teary… Yesung acted like he was someone else to Ryeowook.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

There was nothing much Ryeowook could do at Yesung’s house cause the house itself didn’t need any more touch to stay neat. Ryeowook cooked for dinner when a car engine was heard in front of the house. He smiled to his reflection and mumbled, “it’s Jongwoon… Jongwoon is home…”

His happy face was shown all over the place as he walked to the front to welcomed Yesung. He opened the door and he looked at Yesung who walked around the car to enter the house. He didn’t see Ryeowook and passed him by with his head down.

“hi Jongwoon… [silenced for a bit] how’s your day at work?” Ryeowook tried to ask.

Yesung walked in front of Ryeowook but straightly entered the bedroom without words spoken. Ryeowook smiled bitterly to himself and took Yesung’s bag. He opened it and planned to take the lunch box to wash it. He smiled when he saw the box cause it meant Yesung didn’t forget about it. He lifted it and in sudden the disappointed was written on his cute face. The box was still as heavy as this morning when he gave it to Yesung. He sighed and opened the box. The dishes were still in the exact place as he arranged them. Something inside stabbed his heart right away and he didn’t know why tears fell out from his eyes.

 

“why you didn’t eat your dish, Jongwoon? [looked at Yesung’s back] how many times I should tell you that you need something to eat… you’ve worked so hard for a day… [sighed] please… pay attention to your body too…” Ryeowook asked when Yesung was about to go to the bathroom.

For the first time in a week, after the funeral, Yesung looked at him precisely.

“if you tired of being here, you can go… no one asks you to be my babysitter…” Yesung said before he forced his feet to enter the bathroom. He didn’t know his words made Ryeowook shocked in pain. Ryeowook was frozen before he cried again. He left the room to the kitchen before fixed everything there. He remained silent in front of the TV till he saw Yesung took the pillow and bolster out of the bedroom.

“I’m going to sleep, Ryeowook. if you don’t mind, I need the TV to be off. I can’t sleep when there’s a sound around me…”

Ryeowook didn’t reply on Yesung words. He stood up and went to the bedroom. He took the jacket from his back before he sat on the bed.

He cried silently………

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook received a text message from Nicky the next morning and it told him that he needed to comeback soon to Gangwon-do cause since Kyuhyun's death, the hospital lost one of the young doctor who can be an assistant in a big surgeries. Ryeowook replied that he would be back on Sunday so he could help the other doctors on Monday. He also believed that Yesung would be okay.

After he made sure that Nicky received the message he sent, he went to the TV room to wake Yesung cause it was 06.30 AM. He surprised when he didn’t saw Yesung there. He looked around and he saw Yesung at the kitchen. He sighed before he followed Yesung.

“what are you doing, Jongwoon”

Jongwoon turned his head to the right side but didn’t look at Ryeowook.

“I’m looking something to eat… why?” Yesung answer Ryeowook in the cold way.

Ryeowook came closer to where Yesung stood and hugged Yesung from the back. He was about to talk but Yesung released himself.

“I want to cook something, Ryeowook. Don’t disturb me!” Yesung made few steps away.

Ryeowook, who was shocked, didn’t believe on what he heard. He forced to smile a little before he took the knife.

“What do you want for breakfast? I can make it for you…” Ryeowook asked with a fake smile on his face.

Yesung stopped from preparing the ingredients, placed the ginger box before he said something that hurt Ryeowook even more. “I’m no longer hungry… you filled this stomach already. Cook for yourself!”

After he said that, he walked away from the kitchen. Ryeowook fell on the floor, hugged himself before another tears touched the earth.

 

Even he knew that Yesung wouldn’t touch the dish he made, he already placed the lunch box at Yesung’s bag and walked Yesung out of the house. Yesung didn’t talk to him again and acted like he was dealing with a stranger in his house. Ryeowook saw Yesung drove the car away without saying goodbye even Ryeowook was already stood next to the car. Ryeowook waited till the car disappeared before he went back to the house with his heart full of burden.

 

After he left the block where his house was, Yesung pulled the car to the left side. He took the bag and opened it. His eyes were teary when he saw the lunch box Ryeowook made. He took it and opened the box. He stared at it without a sound and the longer he stared, the more tears ran out from his eyes.

“Ryeowook…… I miss you…”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Saturday night passed Ryeowook without any special thing to be happened. Yesung was still in his cold way and busied himself with the stuffs from the law firm. Ryeowook didn’t forget to make a hot tea or milk to accompany Yesung but none of them being touched by Yesung. Yesung was completely ignored him and they passed each others like they barely known each others. Ryeowook was miserable but decided to still hold on to the fact that Yesung was his boyfriend.

Yesung tried his best to ignored Ryeowook even he didn’t meant to do it cause Ryeowook brought open wounds for Yesung. Yesung loved to cry to Ryeowook but he just couldn’t do it. He didn’t want to be so weak for someone else in front of Ryeowook and also he still had pains when he saw Ryeowook. When he saw Ryeowook, Yesung thought he saw Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun killed Sungmin, his best friend. He didn’t do many things but he just wanted to ignore Ryeowook as long as he could. He knew Ryeowook wouldn’t leave him.

 

But what Yesung thought came to a wrong conclusion as Ryeowook sat behind him on a bed when he checked his phone. Ryeowook didn’t hug him like what he did within a week after the funeral. Yesung was a bit disappointed by the truth that happened but shocked when he heard what Ryeowook said to him.

“I’ll be back to Gangwon-do till Friday because there’ll be at least one surgery everyday. If there’s no surgery, I’ll comeback and accompany you here… [moved a little] just call me if you need anything. I will try my best to comeback here, Jongwoon…” Ryeowook said while staring at Yesung’s back. He wished Yesung would turn to his face and told him not to leave. He really wished for it.

Ryeowook surprised when he heard what Yesung said to him within the next seconds.

“You can leave if you want. You don’t need to be here… [stood up] like I said, I don’t need you to babysit me!” he yelled and left Ryeowook alone at the bedroom.

 

Ryeowook’s body fell to the bed as soon as his heart couldn’t take any more pains.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter