Heart Or Pride

ANOTHER SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook pulled himself higher before he helped Yesung to stand up properly. He placed Yesung in the CT scan machine softly without looking Yesung’s eyes. His heart was in a rush he couldn’t understand. He really like he wanted to blow. He couldn’t describe the feeling even he was afraid to face it more. His hands fixed where Yesung lied down before he left Yesung inside.

“I promise, this won’t be happening again. Sorry, Mr. Yesung.”

Yesung looked at Ryeowook’s face and he couldn’t skip the lips. Ryeowook’s lips were wet as Yesung and them a while ago. He already misses the taste and he looked so miserable when Ryeowook said the words. As Ryeowook left him alone in the room, he whispered, “I wish you knew how I wanted it to be happen again, Ryeowook…”

Yesung’s tears ran down from his eyes but he tried to look stronger.

Ryeowook went back to his room when everything around him was still busy. He didn’t care about it cause his heart was beating faster than ever. He regretted what he said to Yesung when they were at the room but he was confused about his heart. He thought he won’t be fall in love again to Kim Jongwoon cause he was hurting him till the day but he also didn’t think that the new guy called Yesung attracted his heart. Ryeowook sighed when he sat down and folded his arms before buried his face.

After a while, he took the flowers Yesung sent to him. They were already wilted but for Ryeowook they meant so much. Ryeowook read the note again. This habit belonged to Jongwoon, no matter how hard he denied it. Jongwoon loved to send him notes just to show how precious Ryeowook back then. The words were there as Jongwoon said he longed for Ryeowook so much just like what he felt even he was confused whether the feeling existed for Jongwoon or Yesung.

Their 3rd days passed still without important words were said to each others.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Friday came as the 4th day Yesung was in the hospital. Ryeowook went to the hospital around 8.15 AM with his car but drove slowly when he saw Yesung on his crutches walked on the street with a bouquet on his hand. He really wanted to accompany him but another part of him told him that it would be a huge mistake after the kiss incident at CT scan room. He saw Yesung struggled with his crutches to climb the stairs when Ryeowook walked out of his car. He was waiting and hoped that Yesung could climb easily before his hope crashed with the fact that happened in front of him. Yesung fell…

“Are you okay? Here, let me help you” Ryeowook said after he ran straight to where Yesung fell.

Yesung kept silence till few people who helped him along with Ryeowook left them. He tried to stand properly, still with the bouquet on his hand which held to the crutches and made some distances from Ryeowook.

“Is that for me? Can I hold it?” Ryeowook asked while pointing to the bouquet o Yesung’s hand.

Yesung still silence, tried to stabilize him with the crutches and looked at Ryeowook’s face.

 “This isn’t for you, Doctor Kim. This is for the man I love, Kim Ryeowook. [sighed] I need to go inside. See you later, Doc!” Yesung said before left Ryeowook immediately.

Ryeowook felt a knife stabbed his heart as he watched Yesung leave. His eyes were heating up held tears…

As Ryeowook came to visit him, their contacts disappeared because either Yesung or Ryeowook didn’t start the conversation. Yesung just kept saying yes or no to answered Ryeowook’s questions. Ryeowook was sad than ever, he didn’t think Yesung would be so cold to him.

Yesung felt the same on another side. He thought everything would be much easier after they met the day he sent to the hospital. But Ryeowook was getting cold than ever as they never shared many things before. Yesung hated his heart which always let the beat ran faster when Ryeowook around him. He forced himself to be someone else in front of Ryeowook cause Sungmin always told him that Ryeowook would already move on with the 10 years apart.

But Yesung didn’t know that Ryeowook was also in love with the new side of him…

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Sungmin came with his friends to visit Yesung when Ryeowook back from helping Kyuhyun. He was standing in front of his room just when he heard some noises before he found so many guys were inside Yesung’s room. He sighed when he enter his room. The bouquet Yesung held in his hand this morning already arrived on his table.

“Yesung must be come here when I was in the right wing of the hospital” he thought to himself.

Ryeowook took it, the flowers are beautiful with so many colors completed the green of the leaves. A small note fell.

Dear Kim Ryeowook,

Wherever you are, I promise myself to find you.

Maybe not in near time…

Maybe in our next life, when God gives me a chance to fix everything.

I promise I would never let you go again.

I love you, Kim Ryeowook…

                                            -Jongwoon-

Ryeowook froze, as his heart was beating again. He fell to his seat as the memory of what happened this morning returned.

“This isn’t for you, Doctor Kim. This is for the man I love, Kim Ryeowook.”

“This isn’t for you, Doctor Kim. This is for the man I love, Kim Ryeowook.”

The words from Yesung echoed in his ears. Yesung didn’t need Doctor Kim cause he prefer Kim Ryeowook to be appear while Ryeowook already pushed his heart to face Yesung. His heart was heavier than ever. He thought he could passed everything easily but the fact he fell into Yesung, who none other was Kim Jongwoon.

Ryeowook busied with his thought when Kyuhyun and Nicky came into his room.

 

“Yaaaaa! Are you here? Your thoughts seem flying high” Kyuhyun yelled a bit to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook looked up and he saw his two friends were rush in before they sat on the chairs in front of him.

“Are you thinking of the lawyer guy?” Nicky asked Ryeowook. Ryeowook was quite.

“What lawyer guy?” Kyuhyun acted like he didn’t know.

“That handsome lawyer guy…” Nicky added while pointing the room on the right side of Ryeowook’s room.

“Aaaaah… I don’t know anything. I just know that Ryeowook wouldn’t fall for the second times, right?” Kyuhyun also asked, wanted an agreement from Ryeowook.

But Ryeowook didn’t make any answers. He just sat right there, heard his friends as the smile appeared to answer the questions.

“Ryeowook! We have to go to the north tomorrow for some tutorials and we stay over till Sunday night” Kyuhyun told Ryeowook about the invitation from senior doctors around Gangwon-do province.

“Should I come too?” Ryeowook asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

“Of course. We’re the only one from the 97th class in this hospital. So we must attend the tutorial. Will you come with me?”

Ryeowook thought with Sungmin around the hospital for the weekend, his appearance wouldn’t be so important to Yesung. Yesung would only need Heechul and the nurse to check on him since he was getting better. That was why he nodded to his best friend. Kyuhyun looked satisfied with Ryeowook’s answer.

“Prepare yourself. We’ll leave around 5 PM, okay? You want to drive or you want me to be the driver?”

“I’m with you, Kyuhyun.”

“Okay then! See you at 5!”

 

Ryeowook saw Kyuhyun left the room but Nicky didn’t make her moves. He was about to talk something before Nicky talked to him first.

“Is he the reason why you keep rejecting me so far?”

“Huh? What do you mean, Nicky?”

“I always say I have feeling for you, right. But you say you can’t be with me. Is that because of him, Ryeowook?”

Ryeowook sighed before he answered the question.

“I am different, Nicky. You knew it since long time ago. He’s not the only reason why I’m different. He is my every reason to who I am today.”

Silence covered the feeling of them…

“Look, I’m so sorry about your feeling. I wished I could be the man you love, Nicky… but I can’t…”

Nicky now was the one who left a sigh.

“Well, its okay, Ryeowook… I’m happy I’m in love with you. You’re a good man. Indeed…”

She rose up from the chair and smiled before she opened the door. She turned…

“Finish everything, Ryeowook! You won’t get any answer if you don’t finish the war between you, your heart and him. Okay?”

Ryeowook could only nod when he heard Nicky’s advice.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

“Ryeowook!! Come on!!! Let’s go to school!” Jongwoon called Ryeowook in front of the house.

Ryeowook looked up from the window as he saw Jongwoon right on the garden. Ryeowook smiled wider and he checked his last look on the mirror. He kissed his mother goodbye before he walked out the door. He was happy that morning cause that was his first day to enter his new school.

Yesung walked beside him when the two boys took the neighborhood alley as a shortcut to the junior highschool. Ryeowook blushed when he saw Jongwoon happily talked about what happened last night with his friends. Ryeowook felt a strange feeling deep down his heart when Jongwoon smiled to him or laughed just when Ryeowook as something usual but special for him cause he never seen it before at Daegu. Ryeowook didn’t shy when Jongwoon laughed about his silly questions instead happiness was always he find right after.

During the school break, Jongwoon went to his class and asked him about the feeling on his first day. Ryeowook felt he was important to Jongwoon as Jongwoon always accompany him and showed him around. Ryeowook shared his lunch box with Jongwoon cause his mother also made sandwiches for both of them. They were talking and walking until the bell rang, showed them that the break time was over. They promised to wait each others when the final bell rang and went home together.

Jongwoon was waiting right at the fence and smile appeared as he saw Ryeowook walked with someone before he went to the left side of the school.

“Who is he?” Jongwoon asked with one of his eyebrow lifted.

“A new friend. Lee Jonghyun. Do you know him?” Ryeowook answered when he got closer to Jongwoon.

“Do I have to? I know you so it’s enough, right?”

“How can it’s enough?”

“Because when I know you, I know everything” Jongwoon whispered in his low tone, made Ryeowook shivered.

“Come, let’s go home, Ryeowook!” Jongwoon said as he took Ryeowook’s hand to leave the school.

Ryeowook told about the Mathematic teacher who looked scary to him and Jongwoon replied it with placing his hand on Ryeowook’s head, left a mess on Ryeowook’s hair. Ryeowook didn’t mind and loved the action.

“She is nice to me, Ryeowook-ah. How could you scare of her?”

“But her eyes are scary, hyung. Or maybe because I’m new she thinks she never saw me before.”

“Maybe… but I guess she’ll remember you immediately…”

“Why? I didn’t come to the front to answer some of her question.”

“Because… [stop for a while and turned to face Ryeowook] you are easily to be remembered! You are special!” another whisper left from Jongwoon’s lips.

Ryeowook stunned with the answer but shocked when Jongwoon left his forehead with a kiss. His lips parted.

“You are home, Ryeowook! See…?” Jongwoon words attacked him in sudden.

Ryeowook looked around and found he was standing in front of the small garden at his house.

“I’m home. Thank you, hyung…” he smiled shyly, left his blushed cheeks to be redder than before.

Jongwoon saw it and smiled back. “You really are something, Ryeowook!!! See you tomorrow!”

Ryeowook was still there when Jongwoon left his steps to leave Ryeowook’s house. He knew something wrong with his heart as he held it cause it was beating faster than before.

 

Ryeowook sighed deeply as part of his memories appeared without gave a warning to him. He looked at the clock and it was already 3 PM. He needed to go home soon to pack some things for the medical tutorial at Chuncheon with Kyuhyun. He opened his room, took a peek to Yesung’s room and he saw Sungmin was reading a newspaper while Yesung was in his deep sleep.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter