Lost

ANOTHER SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook woke up as usual at 06.30 AM when he heard sounds from outside the bedroom. He folded the blanket and fixed the pillow before he went out with his pajama. He walked straight to the kitchen and he saw Yesung was cooking something. He didn’t say anything, just stood there silently, watching Yesung’s back. He let a deep sigh after some minutes passed and he turned to the bathroom.

Ryeowook spent only 7 minutes in the bathroom before he returned to his room and changed clothes. He passed Yesung at the kitchen but no words came out from his lips. Yesung sighed heavily when he saw Ryeowook acted like that. He could only stare Ryeowook’s back from behind and wished Ryeowook knew how much he wanted everything to be okay.

Ryeowook went to the dining room to take his orange juice but stopped when he saw Yesung sat on the table with orange juice in front of him. Yesung smiled and looked at Ryeowook.

“I already prepared everything. Would you like me to place the food on the plate?”

Ryeowook didn’t look back at Yesung but went straight to the fridge, grab the door and took out another orange juice.

“I can’t have breakfast, Yesung-ssi. Kyuhyun just called me that we’ll have surgery at 9 so I have to go now. I’ll see you at lunch if I’m not busy…”

Yesung smiled and stared at his plate, didn’t make any sound.

Ryeowook was about to out of the dining room but turned back.

“Maybe I can’t pick you up but I’ll send someone to take you to the hospital and meet doctor Hee, okay?”

Yesung looked up, looked for Ryeowook’s eyes but he knew Ryeowook wasn’t stare at him.

“Its okay, Ryeowook-ah. I can go there by myself. You don’t need to be worry…”

“Well, okay then. See you tonight.”

Ryeowook was about to take his step again before Yesung made him stop.

“wait!”

Yesung walked slowly and stood behind Ryeowook... he moved his hands under Ryeowook’s under arms and gave a back hug. He placed his face on Ryeowook’s back and cried there…

“Ryeowook… I just want you to know… no matter what happen, I will always love you. [sobbed] and… I’m glad God gives me a chance to meet you here… thank you, Ryeowook!”

Ryeowook’s lips opened and his eyes widen in shock. Yesung cried again for him. His heart was in pain. He stood there in silent even he wanted to turned and hug Yesung with his arms but he didn’t do anything. Minutes passed and Yesung knew he had to let the man he loved to go to the hospital. So there he was releasing his hands and moved his feet back two steps to give access for Ryeowook. Ryeowook walked forward without even looked back.

When the front door closed, Yesung fell on the floor, crying in pains…

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook cried on his way to the hospital and stopped for so many times on the road because he couldn’t hold on the pains he had inside. He knew he was the one who crash everything down this time but he wasn’t sure either if it was his fault or not. What Kyuhyun's said really affected him and he didn’t know why. He remembered about the talked he had with Kyuhyun everytime he missed Yesung.

 

“Yaaaaa! Stop crying! I told you that he doesn’t deserve your tears! How many times I should say that?” Kyuhyun yelled at the door when he found Ryeowook in tears.

“I miss him, Kyuhyun! I really miss him… I want to know what he’s doing there. I want to go back to Gangnam. [sobbed] Kyu… I miss him so much…”

“Stop it! Stop it, Ryeowook! Make up your mind! He left you alone! He wasn’t there to accompany you to face everything! Don’t you remember?”

Ryeowook was crying in front of Kyuhyun, couldn’t hide the feeling he had.

“Say your promise, Ryeowook! Say it!”

Ryeowook looked up, drenched in tears…

“I promise I would never allow myself to fall easily again to any trap that lies in front of me!”

 

Ryeowook wiped his teary eyes again and put his hands on the wheel before started to drive the car again, headed to the hospital.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung immediately started to pack up his things and placed them back in his luggage. He was still drenched in tears and he couldn’t describe what he felt inside his heart. he had to let the one he waited all these time just because he didn’t want to force Ryeowook to do something he still have big doubt in his heart. Yesung was desperate with so many dead ends and the one thing crossed on his mind was Sungmin.

He looked for his phone and dialed Sungmin’s number.

“Ooooh… Yesung-ah… what’s up?”

“Can you pick me up now?”

“Huh? Wait… what’s wrong?”

Sungmin confused when he heard Yesung suddenly cry.

“Just wait… wait for me, okay? I’ll go to Gangwon now…”

No answer, but sobbing was heard.

“Yesung!!! Don’t do anything stupid! Just wait for me… wait for me at Kensington!”

Still no sound from across the line but a few seconds later, a whisper was heard.

“Okay… I’ll go to Kensington now…”

 

Yesung placed his phone next to his luggage while he folded his clothes. He stood up and captured everything he saw, including a photo where Ryeowook received a medal. Then he pulled two pieces of paper and wrote something on it. He changed his clothes before he went out of the house. He asked help from a young lady to get him a taxi and he waited in front of the fence. When the taxi stopped in front of the house, Yesung asked the driver to get his luggage and the driver followed the order immediately. Yesung looked around the house for the last time before he stepped into the taxi. He was leaving the house behind.

 

Yesung took the room 1205 and paid the office boy who accompanied him to his room with his luggage. He waited there for more than 2 hours for Sungmin to come and bring him back to Seoul. He couldn’t control any more pains inside his heart. He didn’t want to insist Ryeowook to accept him because Yesung knew he was hurting Ryeowook so much. He kept saying to his heart that Ryeowook would forgive him and they could go back like they used to be…

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Sungmin arrived with his white sport car and went straight to Donghae Hospital. He drove so fast with furious inside his heart. He ran out of patience when he heard Yesung cried like that on the phone. He had to meet Ryeowook and say everything that Ryeowook needed to know. He fastened the speed when he was at the corner and entered the hospital as soon as he could. He parked his car at the parking lot and ran inside without paid attention to around him.

Sungmin walked closer to the nurses’ room and he saw Nicky.

“Excuse me. Are you the nurse who took care of my friend Yesung, the lawyer guy?”

Nicky turned and face Sungmin before a smile drew on her face.

“The lawyer? Aaaaah yes. I’m Nicky. And you are…… wait! Mr. Sungmin, right?”

Sungmin smiled before nodded.

“Can I help you?”

“Aaaaah yeah. May I see Doctor Kim? Does he have appointments today?”

Nicky looked at the room behind where Sungmin stood before she stared at Sungmin again.

“I guess he’s at his room. Look!” she said while pointing her finger to where Ryeowook’s room was.

Sungmin saw the room before he said thank you to Nicky and took his legs to Ryeowook’s room.

 

He opened the door and he saw Ryeowook wrote something like a prescription on his desk. Ryeowook saw the door and shocked when he saw Sungmin stood in front of the door. Sungmin was really angry and it could be seen on his face.

“Can I help you? You are…” Ryeowook said, tried to calm his heart, but his words were cut by Sungmin.

 

Sungmin punched Ryeowook face before he attacked him with the words from the heart.

“Stop acting nice to me! Stop acting like an innocent! DAMN YOU! [sighed] what did you do to Yesung? How could you hurt him like that, huh? What he did to you so you have every right to hurt him?!!! Whaaaaat? Answer me! Answer me, you idiot!!!!”

Ryeowook stood up, his eyes were teary straightly. He walked closer to Sungmin.

“Can you please sit down? Please…”

“I don’t need your manner! I don’t need it! Answer my questions!”

Ryeowook closed the door and lock it. He turned to face Sungmin who stared at him angrily.

“I still have pains inside me, Mr. Sungmin.”

“Pains? [sighed] pains, you said? your pains, Ryeowook! You know nothing about pains! All you care is yourself and the pains you made by yourself!”

“Bu…but…”

“Listen to me first!”

Ryeowook suddenly stopped saying anything as he stared Sungmin’s eyes.

“Yesung is trying to explain everything. Yesung is looking for you! He is looking for you all over the place! You were the one who left without saying anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter