Crash And Burn

ANOTHER SIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you please wait for me here, Jongwoon?” Ryeowook asked Yesung to stay at his room and Yesung nodded.

“I have to check the other patients and we can go to my house after my duty over. Is that okay?”

Yesung nodded again while smiling to Ryeowook.

“Well, okay then. I’ll see you later. Lay on the bed” Ryeowook said, smiling to Yesung.

Yesung saw Ryeowook left him alone at the room he used to come to placed the bouquets. He smiled to himself, stood up to see around. He saw Ryeowook’s photos with some achievements he had when he was in medical school. Yesung was happy seeing what Ryeowook had become. He was proud.

Ryeowook came back more than an hour and he found Yesung was fall asleep on the bed at his room. He smiled when he saw Yesung looked like an innocent kid, sleeping without any harms. He came closer to see Yesung and pulled a blanket to covered Yesung’s body. He went out and locked the door then took steps to the nurse’s room, waiting for the patients there. He stayed there till 12.15 PM before he went back to his room.

Ryeowook unlocked the door, tried to do it without a sound and stepped in. he found Yesung already opened his eyes but still laying on the bed. He looked at the door and smiled to Ryeowook.

“Sorry. I fell asleep. I was waiting for you but I don’t know why I felt sleepy then I fell asleep.”

“Its okay, Jongwoon. You’re still under medical treatment, so maybe some medicines still have impacts on you. That’s why I left this room to give you time to rest. [silence for seconds] ready to go home?”

“Are you okay to leave already?”

Ryeowook smiled and nodded. “It’s okay. Let’s go!” Ryeowook said while asking Yesung to go with him.

“Sorry for making you home early. Don’t you think we can wait?”

“No... It’s okay. Let’s go home…”

They prepared everything before Ryeowook locked his room and they went out of the hospital, headed to the parking lot. Then Ryeowook realized he forgot something.

“Jongwoon, I forgot the keys! Please wait here for a while” Ryeowook said, ran out back to the hospital.

 

“Yaaaaa! Where are you going?”

Ryeowook looked at the direction where a voice called him.

“I’m going home, Kyuhyun. Not feeling well today. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay??” Ryeowook said and ready to leave before Kyuhyun could give his respond.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung amazed with Ryeowook’s house. It was beautiful style yet simple with black and white colors. Ryeowook parked the car and opened his door then helped Yesung to get out of the car. Ryeowook let Yesung walked first before he pulled the luggage out from the back seat. Ryeowook unlocked his house and entered it together with Yesung.

“nice house you have, Ryeowook… so neat and beautiful.”

Ryeowook smiled shyly. “Thanks… got big helps from some people around…”

Ryeowook took the crutches from Yesung as he helped Yesung to sit down on the chair in front of the TV. Ryeowook the TV and sat near close to where Yesung sat. A KPOP show appeared in front of their eyes and the MC told the audience that they came at the last performance and a popular group called Super Junior would perform with their new single, y, Free and Single.

“He looks like you, Jongwoon. So gorgeous!” Ryeowook said to Yesung.

“I think I’m more handsome than him” Yesung teased.

“Really? I doubt it!”

“Why you doubt it? It’s me the one who have you, not him, even he’s gorgeous. Right?”

“Jongwoooooooon!!! [pouting] why you relating him and you with me?”

“Because… he doesn’t have you while here I am having you. I’m more perfect right?”

Yesung smiled happily when Ryeowook beamed and blushed with what he said. Ryeowook hadn’t changed much. Still like a child who he loved to tease and ended shyly with his red cheeks. He kept staring at Ryeowook with the innocent face in front of him. He leaned closer and gave a light kiss. Ryeowook turned to him.

“Why you do that, Jongwoon?”

“I can’t resist you, my boy!”

Ryeowook’s cheeks became redder as tomato and he suddenly stood up. “I’ll make something for lunch” he said before ran to the kitchen. Yesung only smirked in happiness.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

The night came in a blink when the two tried to spend their times together. Ryeowook was really happy. He loved to help Yesung with the crutches and showed him around the house. They shared what happened in their life during 10 years apart. Ryeowook told much about his present life even Yesung wanted to know what really happened back to the day. But Yesung didn’t force Ryeowook to explain everything. He thought this wasn’t the right time to talk about it. Yesung decided to wait patiently.

Yesung was sit in the TV room, watched the news about a lost child. His eyebrows were united in the middle and kept them like that before he heard a giggle behind him. He turned to see the one who giggled.

“Why are you laughing, Ryeowook?”

“You look funny when you’re trying to be serious. It’s entertaining!”

“What? What do you say?” Yesung grabbed his crutches and tried to stand up before he planned to catch Ryeowook.

When he saw Yesung walked toward him, Ryeowook walked slowly just to make sure the gap between him and Yesung didn’t far enough.

“You can chase after me with those crutches? [laughing] ooooooh I’m so scared, Jongwoon!” Ryeowook tried to avoid Yesung when the hands tried to grab him.

“Trust me, I can catch you, Ryeowook-ah…” Yesung said with smile on his face.

Ryeowook kept walking around before he headed to the bedroom without he realized after moving around the kitchen and the living room. Ryeowook stuck in the red and black carpet before the bed, fell hardly on the bed. He saw Yesung walked fast with the crutches and he laughed when he saw Ryeowook on the bed, lost his breath.

“Be careful with the carpet, Jongwoon…”

Jongwoon took his crutches aside before he walked slowly with his own feet. Ryeowook stood up to help Yesung stabilized his feet before Yesung fell on him, right on the bed.

And everything seemed to be frozen in sudden…

“I love you, Kim Ryeowook! I must be blessed so much for having this second chance. [smiled] I love so much…”

Ryeowook saw Yesung’s eyes, looking for some certainties he longed for, while on another side, Yesung was looking the love that long gone from Ryeowook. Both of them were looking at each others with their heartbeats were running to another. Yesung broke the spell with his light kisses to Ryeowook’s eyes.

“I love you, Ryeowook… and I would always will…” he said, almost like a whisper.

Ryeowook shocked and his eyes widen. His lips were apart but his eyes were still staring at Yesung’s eyes.

“I… I… I… [silenced] ummm………”

Yesung smiled when he saw Ryeowook still fought with his own heart.

“you don’t have to say it if you can’t. I can understand that everything needs time…”

They remained silence for a while before Yesung, once again, broke the ice between them.

“I guess I’m pinning you for some minutes. Sorry, Ryeowook. You look stunning there…”

“Its okay, Jongwoon. You’re not that heavy. You are perfect…”

Yesung smiled shyly hearing those words from Ryeowook but moved his body right after that. He laid his body next to Ryeowook and he was holding a bolster tightly.

“Can I be your bolster, Jongwoon?”

“You wanna be my bolster? Come here!!”

A bright smile written on Ryeowook’s face and he rolled side to be closer to Yesung. Yesung took his bolster aside and welcomed Ryeowook inside his arms as Ryeowook settled himself with Yesung’s arms covered his chest.

“Good night, my dear boy…”

“Good night, my handsome bear…”

Soon, the only thing the world could hear was their breath united as one when their eyes closed to the outside of the world…

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Ryeowook woke up at 6.30 AM when he smelled something good at his bedroom. He saw the body behind him already disappeared so he knew someone at the kitchen was Yesung. He rose up and stretched up his body before he walked out of the room. He went straightly to the kitchen when he heard someone moved around there. Yesung welcomed him with a smile when he felt hands hugged him from behind.

“Heeeeeeey… morning sunny boy!!! Sleep tight?”

Ryeowook nodded with his head still touching Yesung’s back. Yesung smiled when he felt the nod.

“Morniiiiiiiiiiing……”

“You wanna eat before you leave? Go to bath first! I’ll prepare your breakfast!”

“okay… thanks Woonie…”

“hmmmm…”

Yesung looked at Ryeowook’s back when he went to the bathroom direction. He flipped the sunny egg before placed it on the toast. He added the hot ham and put hot chili sauce before placed it on the oval plate. Yesung added the sauce on the plate with a heart form and poured the orange juice for Ryeowook. He waited at least for 10 minutes before Ryeowook entered the kitchen and also dining room with white shirt covered by light purple vest. Ryeowook looked gorgeous for Yesung even a minute later Yesung turned his eyes to see outside.

Ryeowook sat in front of Yesung and looked at the plate. He smiled.

“For 10 years, I never had someone preparing me like this. This is… [chuckled] new to me…”

“Glad I’m the one who started it!” Yesung answered with smiles.

Ryeowook ate the toast and drank his juice before he went back to the room to change his pant. He went out to find Yesung was waiting for him in the living room, stood next to the door. He smiled shyly.

“Sure you don’t wanna go with me?”

Yesung nodded with smiles on his face. “Positively! I wanna see around the neighborhood. Enjoying my holiday…”

“Well, you can find what you’re looking for here. Things you won’t find in a big city like Seoul. [took a breath] enjoy then. I’ll see you on 5, okay?”

“Don’t you wanna have lunch with me?”

“I can’t promise you, Jongwoon. I can have a big operation or surgeries… or patients... if… I have free times, I’ll call you, okay?”

Yesung agreed with his nod. “Agreed. Take care then. Have a nice day, sweetheart.”

Yesung saw Ryeowook left the garage slowly and walked with the crutches, Yesung was waiting till Ryeowook disappeared from the alley before he went back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter