Seven | New Student

Kai's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Brother Su X Soyou - You Don't Know Me (She Was Pretty OST)

 

SEVEN
"New Student"

 

“Are you avoiding me on purpose?”

“Kai…” Hana stands up and looks at Kai, chuckling nervously. She reaches to point somewhere. “I just wanted to look at the sky up here while I eat and plus, I thought you’re still going to talk to the tea—“ she stops from talking when Kai holds her wrist and leans in.

“Did you cry.” He asks in a serious tone.

“W-Why would I cry? You’re overthinking.” She laughs awkwardly until Kai turns his head and looks at the bruise on her hand. Hana pulls her hand back and hides it behind her back. “Ah, I was being careless at the restroom. I slipped and fell on the floor.”

Kai stares at her and reaches to hold her hand again and checks the bruise. “You’re not at lying. Do you know that? I’m not going to ask who did this to you, but let’s go to the clinic first.” He gently pulls Hana with her, but she stops him.

Hana shakes her head smiling softly, “I can’t go there by myself after I eat. Would you like some?” she offer her food while Kai just stares at her, frowning. “What’s with that look on your face?”

“If you don’t go with me to the clinic, I’ll do something to find out who did this to you.” Kai turns around and starts walking when Hana reaches for him, grabbing his blazer and she lowers her head, trying her best not to cry again.

He turns around to look at her. “Aren’t you going to tell me what happened?”

She looks up at him and tears rolls down her cheeks and Kai softens seeing it. “I don’t want you to be with me all the time from now on, Kai.”

“You know I can’t do that.” He shakes his head. “I made a promise to your brother. Nothing and no one can break that, Hana.”

“I’m breaking it. I can’t always depend on you, Kai. You’re not…him.”

Kai just felt like someone just splashed cold water all over his body and unexpectedly there’s a prick of pain in his chest. “He wouldn’t like it if I stayed away from you, Hana.”

“I’m going to be ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter