Eleven | Confrontation

Kai's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


EXO - Been Through

 

ELEVEN

"Confrontation"

 

Kai heads back to the hospital and Jaewook just got discharged.

Jaewook rubs his hand against the back of his neck and slightly tilts it as he hisses. “That hurts.” His other hand is tucked inside his pocket and when he opens his eyes, Kai storms towards him and grips onto his collar.

Jaewook smirks and stops his bodyguards from doing anything and he just stares at him. “Is this how you thank a friend for saving that girl? I’m disappointed.” He shakes his head.

He tightens the grip on the fabric and Jaewook smirks, unfazed by Kai’s harsh approach. “You can’t always hide, Kai. The truth will always win. Aren’t you feeling bad for Park Jaeha? Aren’t you feeling bad for Park Hana?” Jaewook’s smirk fades and grips onto Kai’s hands and forcedly pulls it away from him. “You know, you’re making me want to get into this business even more.”

“What do you want?” Kai keeps glaring at him.

“For you to feel what it like is to be betrayed by someone you trust.” Kai’s eyes rounds in surprise and swallows hard. He suddenly freezes in his spot before Jaewook places his hand on his shoulder and leans in close to his ear. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her for you if she ends up hating you.” He pats it and starts walking towards the black car.

Kai sighs heavily and stares blankly ahead.

--<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter