Three | Rainbows and Him

Kai's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like You - So Soo Bin and So Hee

 

THREE 
"Rainbows and Him"
 

No one's POV

They both entered the classroom and Kai is greeted by his friends. Hana came to know them as well and became friends.

They will always tease the both of them for not dating but they will just both brush it off. “Hi, Kai’s not-so-girlfriend yet!” His friend named Min ruffled her hair and Hana irritably slapped his hand away. “Ow! Feisty!”

“Don’t touch my hair. I hate it when someone touches my hair.” Hana reaches for her hair and fixes it while Kai pretends to choke his friend who touched Hana’s hair.

“How dare you? I’m the only one who can’t touch her hair.” Kai reached for it and pats Hana’s hair before messing it again making Hana groan in annoyance and Kai raises his hands up in defeat.

Hana rolls her eyes and starts walking to her seat which is really far from Kai.

She’s siting by the window while Kai by the door at the back row. She settles down and takes her pencil case and notebook out before heaving a sigh. She glance at Kai’s chair but he’s not in his place.

*Is he going to cut this class again?*

“Looking for me?” She looks ahead then leans back when Kai is front of her, his palms resting on top of her desk while looking into her eyes and small smile formed his cat like lips. “Did you miss me already?”

“Why would I miss you? In fact, I’m tired of being with you already.” *I think that was too harsh to say.* And Hana was right, Kai just stares at her with that serious look on his face.

Kai straightens himself up and tucks his hands inside his uniform’s pockets. “You don’t have to accompany me later.”

Hana’s eyes rounded in surprise when Kai turns to leave but she reaches for his blazer. “How many times do I have to tell you that I will? Do you want me to take it back?” Hana looks away when Kai just looks at her. “I didn’t mean that.”

Kai starts laughing and he reach out to pat Hana’s head. “You’re so gullible. Don’t forget!”

Hana just stares ahead. *I can’t believe he teased me again!*

She stopped frowning when she notice some of her girl classmates at looking at her again and start to whisper something to each other. She almost forgot how famous Kai is in their school.

He’s not good with studies, but he’s good looking and he’s good at dancing.

Sometimes, he models for a local clothing brand. It’s not that famous but his physique and model like figure is enough to attract customers at that clothing store which his big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter