Thirteen | Rumors

Kai's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


EXO - 24/7

 

THIRTEEN

"Rumors"

 

“Hello everyone, my name is Lee Jaewook.”

“Did you hear his deep y voice?”

“He’s so handsome.”

“Are you a model?”

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“You look familiar.”

“Save your questions later. Everyone, give him a warm welcome and try to be friends with him.”

“Please treat me well.” Jaewook dips his head.

The girls’ squeals yet again while Hana just lower her head down and randomly opens her notebook and pen hoping the introduction will be over soon. Jaewook scans the room and his eyes lands on Hana who is obviously pretending not be interested.

The homeroom teacher looks around and points the empty seat at the back near the door. “You can take the seat over there-“

“Actually, I prefer the seat near the window. I’m kind of claustrophobic.”

Hana raises her head because she’s sitting right next to the window and the girl who is sitting beside Hana quickly volunteers to take her seat. Jaewook smiles and walks towards the girl and smiles cutely at her swooning the female student.

Jaewook successfully takes the seat beside Hana making her sigh heavily. She continues to stare at her notebook, not taking a glance at Jaewook who keeps on gazing at her. Luna turns around to look at him, “Hi, I’m Luna.”

Jaewook smiles and turns his head to look at her. “Oh, hi.”

“Okay, for Jaewook’s tour here in the school…”

Some of the girls starts to volunteer, but Jaewook raises his hand. “I have someone who will give me a tour already.”

The homeroom teacher looks at Hana and claps his hands. “Ah, right. Park Hana?” Hana’s shoulders rises and girls starts to give her a look including Luna. “I just remembered. I asked you to give him a tour, right?”

Hana’s hesitant to answer and nods her head. “Yes,” *Why is this happening? Kai asked me to stay away from him, but we kept meeting these days. How am I supposed to avoid him when he’s my classmate now?*

Jaewook rests his head on his palm while looking at Hana who looks bothered. “Don’t tell me you forgot, Ms. Hana?”

Hana forces herself to smile and shakes her head. “Yeah, I’ll give you a tour after classes.”

“At lunch. I need to go home right away.”

Hana frowns and continues to look at him. She looks around and some starts whispering while looking at them. She closes her eyes and grabs her pen. *Okay, Hana. Let’s just finish this tour so you won’t have to meet him again. Should I tell Kai? No, they might fight.*

Luna looks at Hana and then Jaewook before straightening herself and faces ahead.

---

As the class continues, Hana turns her head and sees Jaewook sleeping on his desk. She looks at the teacher who doesn’t seem to care. As he sleeps, Hana stares at the bruise on his arm and temple. *He saved my life. Maybe that tour would be my thank you.*

The bells ring signaling that it’s already lunch break. Hana starts to fix her things until girls starts gossipin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter