Four | Worried

Kai's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek A Yeon - A lot Like Love

 

FOUR
"Worried"

 

Kai stops from dancing, he keeps on panting then glances at Hana who is already sleeping. He grabs his towel then crouches in front of her. She waves his hand in front of her. “Hey, oldie. Did you just fall asleep on me?”

He stares blankly at her for a few more minutes until he jolts in surprise when Hana flutters her eyes open, meeting his. Kai quickly stands up and turns around in surprise.

Her eyes widens when she lays her eyes at the time. “O-Oh my goodness, Kai!” she scrambles then grabs her bag. “Why you didn’t wake me up?”

“What? I tried waking you up, but you didn’t. You’re really an oldie already don’t you know that?” Kai quickly grabs his bag and follows Hana behind. “Will you slow down? I’m so tired from dancing already.”

While running, Hana is already tying her hair up. “If you woke me up in time I wouldn’t be running like this. And go home already~” she then waves her hand. “I’ll see you later, Kim Kai.”

“Watch where you’re going!” Kai yells and waves his arm with his blazer. Kai’s eyes rounded in when Hana almost trips. “Yah! What would you without me! Be careful, you oldie!” he yells.

“I’m okay! Bye!”

Hana runs as fast as she can to catch up with the bus. She catches her breath and takes the empty space before her phone buzzed and she checks on the message she received.

 

Kai
+010-****-****
Don't fall asleep. I'll pick you up later after your work. Usual meeting place at the bus station.

 

Meanwhile, Kai waited for a reply but to his disappointment, he didn’t receive any. “At least an ‘okay’ will be fine. That oldie.” he starts walking inside the computer shop where his friends are. He walks it then hangs his school blazer over his right shoulder, finding his friends and when he did, he playfully blocks the monitor. “What the heck?” they yelled then Kai laughed heartily.

“What are you doing here? Your girlfriend’s at work now?” they exchange looks, obviously teasingly him.

“She is my ‘girl’ friend, but it’s not what you think.” He’s smiling when he said that but he felt like it’s not what his heart wanted to say.

They shrug their shoulders, obviously not believing to what he just answered. “Why are you here? I bet she told you ‘Go rest and no more computer games.’” Mike made his voice small like a girl imitating Hana.

Kai smacks the back of his head. “Nah, I’m killing time.”

“Yeah, he always say that. Killing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter