Twelve | First Class with Him

Kai's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


EXO - Walk on Memories

 

TWELVE

"First Class with Him"

Hana groans in her sleep and turns her body to face the other side of the bed and flutters her eyes open. She can’t forget what Jaewook told her. She feels like Kai’s been hiding something to her and its making her anxious.

After getting ready, Hana closes the door behind her and walks out of her apartment and there, she notices Kai leaning against the wall waiting for her. Hana just stares at him and a soft sigh escaped her lips. After what happened last night, she’s sure that Kai will not let her walk alone. Kai raises his head and flashes her a small smile. “How are you feeling, Hana?”

Hana shrugs and starts walking towards him, “Good? Nothing happened to me. You should ask Jaewook instead.” She said. “Why aren’t you wearing your uniform today? You’re not going to class?”

Kai shakes his head and fixes his clothes, “I’m meeting someone important today. Besides, it’s just the first day. I will just walk you to the school, check my room and then leave. I’ll be there before you go home so we can walk together.”

“No need. I can walk home by myself.” Hana continues to walk while Kai follow her behind and gently grabs her arm to stop her from walking. “Why?”

Kai gazes into her eyes, “Why do I feel like you’ve been avoiding me recently? Have I done something wrong?”

“I’m just confused. You seem to have this kind of relationship with Jaewook and my brother. Kai, are you hiding something from me? Is there something I should know?” Kai freezes and he slowly releases his hold on Hana’s arm. “Just when are you going to tell me about it?”

Kai lowers his head and a long sigh escapes his lips, “Just trust me on this. I promise to tell you at the right time. Just…not now. Please, Hana?”

Hana softens seeing the look in Kai’s eyes. He’s usually not this serious and when he is, it’s sincere and she just can’t say no to him. “I’ll be waiting for that day.”

Kai smiles and starts walking beside Hana, taking out something from his pocket and hands her a bread he bought on his way to Hana’s apartment. “You haven’t eaten yet, right?” Kai smiles like a puppy and Hana can’t help but to smile as well.

A rushing motorcycle honks and with Kai’s fast reflexes, he pulls Hana and wraps his arm around her pulling her to his chest keeping her close to him while glaring at the motorcycle who just passed by. Meanwhile, Hana’s cheeks starts burning and her heart begins to beat fast.

“Are you okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter