Three girls

In A Wolf's Territory

"I have to go now." I said to Sehun. He looked suddenly towards me. I waved to him and he waved to me, but when I was going to go he grab my hand. I looked his eyes that looked really worried and sorrowful.
"Don't get yourself into trouble again, okay?" Sehun said to me. I smiled to him. He let me go.
"I am not stupid and anyway if someone is trying to bully me I defend myself." I said and walked away from him. When I was walking around the street I started to get hungry. Maybe I should go and buy something. I saw next a little shop. I tried my pocket, but no luck. I didn't bring my money with me, but I can go and watch what is in there, right? I walked inside and saw lot of different stuff's there. I walked around the little shop, but suddenly someone bumped on me. I turn and looked who it was.
"I am so sorry! Are you okay? ! Your shirt is covered in coffee. I will buy you something. I am so sorry." The young man said. He was tall. I didn't notice that his coffee was on my short until he said that.
"Its okay. I was going to wash my shirt anyway and I have a spare one." I said smiling to him.
"No! I can't accept that! You have to pick something, please." He said to me and I sigh. Well I wanted to buy something anyway. I get from a fridge an ice cream. He buy it for me and I saw a bathroom. I go there and take my shirt off and under it was another shirt. It wasn't in coffee luckily. When I get out of the bathroom and he was outside waiting for me. I get out from the shop. He hand me over the ice cream. I opened it and started eating it.
"I haven't seen you before. Are you new?" He asked me. I looked him.
"I just got here few days. I live with my grandfather now." I said to him. He nodded slowly.
"Do you know someone from here?" He asked me.
"Yes. Luhan and Sehun." I said to him. He nodded again.
"I know by the way Sehun and Luhan. I am by the way Kris. And you?" He said to me smiling gently.
"Oh! I am Hana. Nice to meet you." I said to him. He looked his watch and looked surprised.
"I have to go now! I am getting late! Lets meet again." He said to me and I nodded to him. He run really fast to somewhere. I just sigh. Its so quiet now. I started to walk again to somewhere. I end up in front of a school looking building. It was big. I just look at it and think about my father. I remembered again when my father always bring me to school until he got married with someone else. I hate the woman he was with, but the past is past. I don't want to think about it anymore. I got out of there and I had already started a new life.
"Hey you!" A woman's voice yell to me. I turn around and saw three girls walking towards me. One of them didn't look happy at all.
"Yes, can I help you?" I asked the girls. One of the girl walked closer to me and slap my cheek. I looked her shocked.
"You trying to take my boyfriend! You aren't even pretty in my eyes. You are really plain looking too. Oh and your friend Luhan. He can't get up from his bed. He is just useless then." She said to me. When I heard her talking about Luhan I couldn't control my fist and I hit her face.
"You can talk about me anything, but I can't stand someone talking about my friends like that." I said to her. Her friends get next to her and help her up. Her friends looked shocked about me hitting her. When she looked me I saw her nose bleed a little. When she was going to slap me again someone stopped her. The person was next to me. When I turn to look at the persons face it was Chanyeol.
"Stop now when you can." He said to the woman. Chanyeol let her hand go. She looked her friends and they started walking away from us.
"Getting into trouble already." Chanyeol said to me. When he looked my face he looked shocked. I guess he saw my red cheek. It felt like it burn. He took my hand and took me somewhere. I think he is taking me towards my grandfathers house now. I looked the ground when we were walking.

 


Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~

Sorry for taking so long!