Moving Out

In A Wolf's Territory

Your pov:

"Hana! Hurry up! We will be late from the plane!" My friend yell to me. He was dragging our luggage with him. I run with my sneakers​, but he was still faster to run than I was! Even when he had those luggage's on his shoulders and hands. I can just be amazed about that, but now I don't have time for that!

"We will make it!" He yell to me. I run faster and faster. We stopped when we got inside the plane. It was too close that we didn't make it! He put my little bag on his lap. I sit next to him and sigh for relieve. He smiled to me and then relax his shoulders.

"We did make it Baek!" I said to him.

"I said so! There isn't a plane that is leaving us now!" I smiled to Baekhyun. He is the most best friend that I have, but he is like my mom number two! Baekhyun put my bag on my lap.

"Now we just have to wait boringly." Baekhyun said and I smiled to him. Then I looked the other passengers. They were busy with their children and other stuffs. A air hostess came and check if everything was alright. She smiled to everyone. I was amazed about her gentle and beautiful smile. I couldn't smile like that to strangers.

"I will sleep now!" Baekhyun said to me. I looked him and nodded. He closed his eyes and looked like he was sleeping already. I guess I could sleep too. I closed my eyes.

Few hours later:

I opened my eyes forcefully. Then I saw a air hostess coming again and giving us food. I take the food and looked Baekhyun who was looking out from the window. He looked really calm. I poke him and then he looked me.

"Food!" I said to him smiling and giving food to him. He smiled back and took the food. He started to eat. I too started to eat. I looked around again, but I didn't get up from my seat. I don't really like planes, because my mom had died in plane accident. But somehow it didn't bother me. It could be possible that the same thing could happen to me.

"We are going to be arriving the airport soon." The speaker told us. I stuff up my cheeks quickly and chew quickly like it was my last meal. Baekhyun started to laugh at me. I looked him.

"Oh my god! You look like a hamster!" He said laughing. I wipe my mouth and swallowed my food. The air hostess told us the plain was going to land. I and Baekhyun were speaking with each other so much that we didn't notice others where going out of the plain already. The air hostess patted my shoulder. I looked around and looked Baekhyun. We run out of the plain really fast.

"That was embarrassing!" I said to Baekhyun. He just laugh awkwardly. We go and get our luggage's. When we were out from the airport we called a taxi. We go to a forest The taxi stopped and let us walk the rest. Baekhyun pay the taxi and when he had the taxi drive away. We took our own luggage's and drag them towards a house. It was my grandfathers house. There was about 5 dogs barking out at the house. I stopped with Baekhyun at a little gate. We saw the house door open and my grandfather get out.

"Ah! Hana! And her friend! Welcome!" He said and opened the gate to us. We followed him inside the house. He let us decide a room for each other. I took a room that was last one. I could see from there to the forest deeper. Baekhyun took a room next to me. Next to Baekhyuns room was bathroom. There was a medium sized living room. The kitchen and my grandfathers room was next to each other.

I leave my stuffs at my room and get out with Baekhyun and grandfather.

"Kids. Remember that here is wolfs and there is a lot of them, but that's why I have dogs too. They will bark when they see a wolf. So don't go too far from the house." We nodded to my grandfather.

"Can we pet the dogs?" I ask him and he nodded. I go and sit next to one of the dogs. I pet it gently. It didn't move. I saw that my grandfather get inside the house. I guess he is making food for us.

"Hey. I will go inside to look my phone now." Baekhyun said to me and I nodded. When I heard the door closing. The other dogs stand up suddenly. Did the door scare them? No I don't think so. They looked straight ahead. I looked where they looked. I saw a black figure standing behind the tree. It was looking towards me with its red eyes. I froze from that. What is it?

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~