Inside the house

In A Wolf's Territory

Then Chanyeol moved. He walked inside the house. I squeezed his shirt and he looked me.

"I won't let them touch you." He said to me. I lean my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. It was normal. Not like mine. Then I saw a guy coming out from the shadows.

"You came! Time to join my pack? Oh! I see that girl again." The guy said to us. He smirk to us. Chanyeol glared him. He totally hates this guy. I don't know why, but I can feel that.

"You are clever one Chanyeol! Someone else would let that girl be in the house and we would brake in and took her as a hostage. But you! You bring her here. You are scared that she would be in our hands!" I looked Chanyeol. He cares about me? I thought he didn't even like me. Then some guys surrounded us. Chanyeol put me down, but still he was really close to me.

"Boys! Lets be gentler to him. He is our guest." The leader of the pack said. Chanyeol sigh a heavy sigh. I looked him again. I want to know what is he thinking now. Then suddenly I heard footsteps getting louder and louder. Then someone came in.

"Chanyeol I came to help you!" Kai said smiling to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just roll his eyes. Kai was energetic. Like he was waiting for this for a long time. Kai get next to Chanyeol. Then he looked me.

"Hey! Its you! I didn't saw you because you were so little next to Chanyeol." Kai said to me. I just sigh. He is energetic alright, but he jokes around in a wrong time and in a wrong place. Chanyeol started to growl at those guys. I looked him. He started to turn into a wolf. The others guys too. Only Kai was human, but then he turn into a wolf too. Kai get next to me and I was between those two. I saw when the other wolfs try to attack Kai and Chanyeol, but they could fight back and protect me. I was amazed at those two. They did a great teamwork. When the other wolfs were down the leader of them sigh.

"Okay. Its seems I have to train them more. Thank you for coming and goodbye." The leader said to us. He looked really happy. I guess he has some kind of an idea for us again. I pat Chanyeols head and looked his eyes. He was still in his wolf form.

"Lets go back." I said to Chanyeol. Then he looked me with his dark eyes. Then he turned to human. Kai was human again. He patted my shoulder and smiled.

"That was the first time someone calmed Chanyeol down. You should stay with him more. He is really lonely at his house even if I visit him." Kai whispered to me. I get close to Chanyeol. He didn't stop glaring at the leader. I grab his hand and pull him out of the house. Chanyeol looked me.

"You should be more relaxed." I said to him and he looked me surprised. Kai was smirking next to me.

"You sure are amazing. You could even make him look at you. Usually he would even try to kill the leader." Chanyeol started to glare at Kai.

"I think I lost us. I don't know were is your house." I said to Chanyeol. Kai and Chanyeol looked me eyes in round shape. Then Kai and Chanyeol started to laugh.

"What! I don't know this forest so I got lost!" I said to those two. Kai stopped laughing, but he giggled a little. Chanyeol just laughed. He was rolling on the ground even.

"I will go now. Chanyeol will show the way to you." Kai said to me and run away from us. I just sigh from that. I just have to wait until he calms down.

30 minutes past and he has calmed down finally. I don't know what was so funny about getting lost, but at least he laughed. I smiled to him and then he looked me.

"Well then lets go." He said coughing to me and I nodded. I followed him to his house. It was easy looking road, but somehow I always get lost in new places.

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~