Two guys

In A Wolf's Territory

I breath in and out slowly trying to calm myself. I looked towards the houses window. I walked slowly towards the gate. I opened it slowly and looked the figure at the same time. I get out and walked carefully towards it. It started to back away little.

"Don't go. I just want to see who are you or what are you." I said to it calmly. I stopped and then I stopped too. I was almost there. Then I heard door bang open. I jump up from that. It scared me and I saw the figure running away immediately. I looked towards the house. It was only Baekhyun.

"What are you doing?" He yell to me and then run next to me.

"I think I saw something here." I said to him and then he sigh to me.

"Okay then. But look at my phone!" He show his phone to me. I looked it confused.

"It looks normal to me." I said to him.

"I can't go to internet!" I sigh from that and shake my head.

"This is a forest. Of course here isn't internet connection!" I said to Baekhyun.

"I know, but I thought my phone could find it somehow!" Baekhyun said. I listened the wind blowing and then walked back to the house.

"Kids. Food is ready." My grandfather said. I looked Baekhyun and started to run towards the house. Baekhyun of course followed me. I was the first one to arrive in the kitchen. I sit down and waited for the food to come to the table. Baekhyun sit next to me and sigh.

"I am too hungry~" He said and I grin to him. My grandfather put the foods on the table and sit in the other side of the table.

"Lets eat now." Grandfather said with a smile. I picked a little of everything. They all looked good. My grandfather finished eating first. We looked him and he walked out from the door to outside. I ate really fast and followed my grandfather. I stopped at the door and looked when he took the dogs leashes one at a time. The dogs pulled. They wanted to go inside quickly. I go and helped my grandfather. I took tree leashes and he had two. When we were inside Baekhyun came and looked us and the dogs.

"They are bigger than I think." He said looking at them one at a time. I let go of the leashes. They sit down and looked grandfather. Grandfather took the leashes and took the dogs in his room.

"Well its getting dark so you kids could get some sleep." My grandfather said to us and we nodded. He shut his rooms door. We go to our rooms first and then I took my toothbrush and toothpaste. I go to the bathroom with Baekhyun. We started to brush our teeth's. It took about 6 minutes to us to finish. When we had finished it we go to our rooms. I fall to my bed, but then I get up quickly. I forgot to change my clothes. I chance to my pajamas. They were light blue it had teddy bear figures in it. I opened the window and looked outside. It was getting dark, but somehow forest looked really beautiful when it was getting dark.

"It was a good decision to move here." I whispered to myself. Then I see the same figure behind the tree that was closest to the window. I unlocked the window and get out of my room. I closed the window carefully. Then I started to walk towards it a little. I stopped when it started to move towards me. Then I remembered that I still had my pajamas on. I pull my pants up more that they don't touch the ground. When I looked the figure. It showed itself fully. It was a guy! I thought it would be like super scary ghost girl!

"Hi~" I said to him smiling. He didn't smile he was just looking at me.

"Can't you talk?" I asked him.

"I will talk when I want." He said suddenly. I heard his low toned voice and it made me have goosebumps, but I never didn't think he had that low toned voice.

"Well I am sorry to ask that and be friendly with you." I said to him and cross my arms.

"You are in a wolfs territory! You should get out of here!" He said coldly to me. I was shocked how he talked to me.

"You can't command me! I am not your daughter! And this is my grandfathers house! You are by the way human too!" I said to him. He looked little annoyed.

"I am half human and half wolf, but I would like to be only wolf. Humans are all evil." I looked his eyes that were really innocent looking.

"Not all are. I am different." I said to him and then he looked me.

"You?"

"Yes." I said to him and then he covered his mouth and cough. I think he wants to laugh. Then suddenly I heard footsteps. I looked behind the guy. There was another guy. He's skin was a little darker than his, but he was tall too. He looked friendlier than this guy.

"Chanyeol! Who is that cute girl~" The man said to the guy who was with me. So this guy is Chanyeol.

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~