Childhood friends

In A Wolf's Territory

Suddenly we heard dogs barking. Me and Baekhyun looked out from the window. Some tall guy walked towards our house. He was carrying plastic bags. I guess that is gift or something. My grandfather get out from the house and stand in front of the house door. The tall guy run towards my grandfather. He gave my grandfather the plastic bags. He looked inside from the window and he smiled when he saw me. My grandfather sign us to come out. I and Baekhyun get out. We stand next to my grandfather. I looked the tall guys face . It didn't look familiar to me, but something told me I have saw him before somewhere.

"Do you remember me?" The guy said to me and I shake my head. He sigh. He looked really disappointed hearing that. My grandfather thank the guy. He just smiled to my grandfather. I was still looking at his face. Who is he? Why can't I remember? My grandfather grab Baekhyuns hand and whispered something to him. I looked those two. Then my grandfather looked me.

"Go with the young man. You will see someone you will definitely remember." My grandfather said to me. I nodded to him. I looked Baekhyun who just waved at me. I started to follow the guy to somewhere. We ended up on a big house. We get inside it.

"Upstairs is my brother who really wants to see you. You will see his name on his door." I looked the guy.

"How can I know which is his room?" I asked the guy. He smiled to me.

"You will know. I will go and make something to eat for myself." He said to me going to kitchen. I go upstairs and there was few doors, but next to the staircase was door that had name on it 'Luhan'. It sound really familiar to me. I walked to the door. My hand moved on its own and I opened the door. I saw someone on the bed, but I didn't see that persons face.

"You can come closer Hana~" A gentle and familiar voice said to me. How could he know my name? I walked next to the bed and sit on a comfortable chair. I saw his face. It was him! It was my childhood friend! Now I remember! He is Luhan. The first person who I fall in love with and I am still liking him.

"Sorry for making you wait too long." I said to Luhan a little sadly. He smiled to me and touched my hand gently.

"Its okay. At least you are here now. That is all what matters. You have grown and you are really pretty. No! Pretty doesn't suit it. You are beautiful." He said to me. I heart started to pound really fast. I blush a little from his words. He smiled to me.

"So that tall guy is Sehun?" I asked Luhan and he nodded. Sehun came inside and put the food on a table. He looked me and Luhan. I looked Sehun. He is really tall! He wasn't that tall when we were little. I was taller than he was. I smiled to him. Sehun looked surprised.

"You remember me now!" He said to me really surprised and I nodded to him. He sigh in relieve. Then I looked at Luhan again. He looked a little sleepy. He started to yawn.

"Tired?" I asked Luhan.

"Yeah~ Sorry if I am going to sleep now." I shake my head and smile to him. Sehun bring him medicine and water. He took them. He closed his eyes slowly. In a few minutes he fell asleep already. I put his hand under the blanket. I looked Sehun.

"He won't wake up easily so I'll eat here." Sehun said to me. I sigh to him and he started to eat.

In a few minutes he had eat his food already. We walked out of Luhans room and I shut the door behind us. I followed Sehun down stairs. Sehun put his plate down to the table near us.

"He doesn't know yet that I like him?" I asked Sehun. He shake his head.

"He is too slow to see it." Sehun said and he started to drink something.

"He is really nice to everyone and yet he hasn't liked anyone. Does he like someone or is he dating someone now?" I asked Sehun.

"No. He doesn't go out much since you where away. I missed you too as he has." Sehun said to me. He looked me into the eyes. He has changed. He was really a crybaby back then and wanted to get attention from everyone. No wonder I didn't recognize him first. Luhan hasn't change at all. He is the same old Luhan I know.

"Will you go back to or will you stay?" Sehun asked me seriously. I looked him and saw from his eyes that he wanted the straight answer right away.

"I want to stay and I am planning to stay here. I can't stand a day anymore in that town where I used to live." I said to Sehun. He smiled a little.

"Good." He said to me, but he didn't look at me. He looked really happy.

 

 

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~

Sorry for taking so long!