Nightmare

In A Wolf's Territory

"Wait." I said to Chanyeol and he stopped. When he turned around I looked his eyes. He doesn't show any emotion again.
"Can I not go to my house now? I don't want them to see me like this." I said to Chanyeol. He looked me and I looked away. I felt like I could cry, but I try to hold them. I don't want to cry in front of someone anymore. Suddenly Chanyeol pulled me towards him and hugged me. I was surprised about it. When I try to push him away he hugged me tighter.
"If you don't want to go there yet, then lets stay like this for a while." He said to me.
"You know that this is really awkward to me." I said to him and he started pat my head with his other hand. It was big and warm. I feel like I was being protected. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then I think about Luhan.
"Now, let go." I said to Chanyeol quickly. When he let go of me I looked to the ground. I felt really awkward now, but I don't want to look bad in front of Luhan when I meet him again. I still like Luhan really much. But why is my heart pounding so fast now?
"Lets go." Chanyeol said turning his back towards me. I started following him towards my grandfathers house. When we arrived there my grandfather was surprised. I think he is surprised about Chanyeol. When Baekhyun saw us he was surprised and shocked. He run towards me and hugged me.
"Are you okay!? Did this guy do something to you!" Baekhyun said looking towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol was really calm. I shake my head to Baekhyun. He sigh, but he didn't stop glaring at Chanyeol. My grandfather walked to us. He pointed Chanyeol.
"You look familiar." He said squinting his eyes a little. Chanyeol shake his head.
"I have never saw you sir." He said coolly to him and my grandfather nodded to him. He looked me and sigh.
"I have to go away from the house for a while. I can't tell you why, because its adults stuff and I heard your father maybe coming here someday. I have packed my things already. I am leaving tomorrow. Don't forget to feed the dogs. I will send you guys money when I am gone." My grandfather said to me and I nodded to him. Chanyeol looked me. Then he turn around and started to walk away towards the forest.
"Young man where are you going?" My grandfather said to Chanyeol.
"I am going to my home. It is in the forest." Chanyeol answered.
"Look out for the wolfs then." My grandfather said.
"Yes, thank you." Chanyeol said to him.
"All of the wolfs aren't bad really. I have met one wolf that saved my life. It was amazing." My grandfather said to me and Baekhyun. Then he walked towards the house again. I looked Baekhyun who was still hugging me.
"Let go!" I said to him and I glare at him.
"I know you like hugging~" Baekhyun said to me and I just sigh. He let go of me and followed me to the house.
It got dark really quickly and I was in my room. I looked out of the window. Its dark alright. I get to my bed and looked the ceiling. I think about what happened today. It all happened really fast. I hope that the next day isn't as much troubling as it was today. I closed my eyes.
I had a dream that wolfs are chasing after me and I had nowhere to hide. I saw in front of me Baekhyun. I reach my hand towards him.
"Baekhyun! Help! The wolfs are after me. I don't know why!" I yell to Baekhyun. He looked sadly at me. When I get closer to him he spread out his hands and lean backwards. What is he doing? No! He wouldn't! I start to run faster. He was going to fall over the cliff. I got his hand just in time.
"Are you crazy!?" I yell to him. I try to pull him up, but my strength wasn't enough. I need someones help! Suddenly I saw Chanyeol next to me.
"Help! Chanyeol!" I said to him. He turned his back to me.
"I can't. I have to protect you first from the wolfs." Chanyeol said and he run towards the wolfs. I looked Baekhyun. My hand started to feel slippery and my strength start to lose.
"Let go Hana. If you don't we both will fall down to the water." Baekhyun said to me. I looked down and saw the deep water.
"No! I won't. It is both of us or none!" I said to him. Baekhyun smiled to me.
"I was glad I met you." He said to me and then my hand was forced to let go. I saw Baekhyun falling towards the water.
"No! Baekhyun!" I scream and then I wake up. I was all sweaty and my heart felt like it could come off of my chest at any time. I breath heavily. My tears started to come out.
"Morning!" I saw Baekhyun coming in. He saw my shocked face and I turn around.
"Nightmare?" He asked me really shocked. I nodded to him.
"What did you see?" He asked me and I froze. I don't want to tell him this.

 

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~