A pair of eyes

In A Wolf's Territory

I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth's too. I get out of the bathroom about 6 minutes later. I go to the kitchen and sit at the table. I started to eat. Then I heard footsteps. I saw Baekhyun coming in the kitchen.

"Jeans and t-shirt to you. Don't complain afterwards." Baekhyun said to me. I nodded to him. He get away from the kitchen again. I guess he go to my room again. When I had eaten I go to my room. I looked when Baekhyun got out of my room. I shut the door and change my clothes. Then I opened the door.

"Well you look really normal." Baekhyun said to me. Looking up and down. Then he pull out behind his back a brush. He started to brush my hair. When he had brush my hair he sigh.

"Well now we have to do is take the dogs~" Baekhyun said to me. I nodded to him. We go outside where the dogs where already standing and waiting for us. I took the black dogs leash and Baekhyun took the light browns leash. The dogs followed us. When we get deeper to the forest.

"Its really big and it has lots of bugs!" Baekhyun said to me. I smirk to him.

"Well you are in trouble this time! The bugs like to tease you~" I said to him and giggled a little. Then the dogs stopped at a sign. It says: 'Don't go further.'

"Should we?" Baekhyun asked me. I shake my head.

"We shouldn't. There could be anything." I said to him, but Baekhyun walked forward.

"Then its more interesting to go and see why can't we go further." Baekhyun said and I followed him.

"You are reckless!" I said to him and he smirk to me.

"Always!" He said to me. I tie the black dog to Baekhyun. I tied the dog with him because he will not run if I say so. Good that he didn't saw where I tied the dog with him. I still pretend to have the leash with me.

"How deep we are in here?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I said to him. Then I heard a low toned sound. It sound like a growl.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Baekhyun. He just laughed to me.

"Don't try to fool me! I am not scared of your tricks!" I get closer to Baekhyun. Then I saw a pair of eyes next to me.

"Run!" I said to Baekhyun and of course he didn't run, but the dog pull him with him and he had to run. The other dog pull him from the hand too. I had run to somewhere and I think I run before the dogs even.

"Baek!" I yell as hard as I could, but no answer. I yelled many times his name, but no still answer. Have I and Baekhyun separate?!

"Baek..." Someone shut my mouth. I froze from that and my breathing got quicker.

"Don't shout or you could be attacked." The voice was really familiar. I try to struggle out of his embracement. Then he let go of me when I calmed down. I looked behind me immediately. It was Chanyeol!

"Oh god! Don't do like that!" I said to Chanyeol angrily. He just sigh.

"Is that the way you treat your savior?" He said to me. I cough.

"You surprised me so that's why I am angry and I don't like surprises, but thank you for helping me." I said to him and then he cross his arms.

"You should come with me if you don't want to die in here." Chanyeol said to me. I nodded to him and followed him to somewhere. It isn't really good that I follow someone who I just met couple of times, but I don't have a choice this time.

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~