The growl

In A Wolf's Territory

I showed the letter and when he read it. He rip it into tiny pieces. Chanyeol looked really angry. He then sigh and looked me.

"You have to come with me no matter what. If you don't want anyone be in danger." Chanyeol said to me. He then grab my hand and I didn't resist. He lift me up in his arms and started to run into the forest. We end up in the house where we had been when Kai was here. He put me down and when he opened the door there was no one.

"They have training. They must have move to far away from us to train." Chanyeol said to me. I looked him confused.

"Why?" I asked him.

"They must train to stand cold and rough places." Chanyeol said to me and I nod. I followed to the room where we were before. Chanyeol sit on his bed and sign me to sit with him. So I did. We didn't talk for a while, but then I started to speak.

"Isn't it quiet all of a sudden." I said to Chanyeol.

"It's better than hearing children screaming." I nod to he's comment and then I looked away. It became quiet between us. I was kinda happy to be with him alone, but at the same time I feel awkward. I got up.

"I will make us something. What do you want?" I looked Chanyeol and he thinked for a little.

"Not hungry right now. I will come later." I nodded to him and go to the kitchen. I started to make a sandwich because there wasn't much ingredients to make anything else and I wasn't that good of a cook anyway. I started to make my sandwich and when I was done I looked the sandwich. It wasn't the most prettiest sandwich, but I will eat it. When I was going to eat it I felt someone's arms around me and chin on my right shoulder. I froze for a while.

"I feel tired all of a sudden and you are so warm." I heard Chanyeols voice. I started to feel really hot and I could feel my face turning red.

"What do you think you are doing Chanyeol. You... You are making me feel embarrassed." I said with a shaky voice. I felt like the world is spinning around me. Then I felt Chanyeol letting me go.

"Sorry." He whispered to me and stepped away from me. I could feel my heart pounding hard on my chest. What has gotten into him. Then I heard door opening.

"Oh here we are!" Kai said energetically. The kids went right away to bed. I could feel him scanning us like a robot. I took a bite out of my bread. Then Kai gets next to me.

"I see now. You got started with a hug, right?" I flinched with Kai's words and he laughed. Chanyeol got between me and Kai. I looked him surprised and I felt somehow happy at the same time. I felt smile coming to my lips.

"Can I have some?" Chanyeol said looking away from me. I cut the sandwich. He ate it and then move to the table. Kai followed Chanyeol. Kai whispered something to Chanyeol and he blush and deny it quickly. I wonder what they where talking. I saw Chanyeol then looking at me and I turn around. My heart was beating fast as if it could jump out from my chest.

"I need to go out!" I said quickly to the guys and run outside. I breath slowly in and out to calm myself down. What is wrong with me? Have I fallen for someone else? I touch my cheeks and felt they are hot. I think I might be or I am just nervous... Yeah! That's it I was nervous! But about what? Ah it doesn't make sense! What am I saying? Then suddenly I could hear a low growl. I snap out from my thoughts and listen carefully where the growl came from. Then someone pull me back about few meters.

 

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~ Sorry for taking so long!