Abandoned house

In A Wolf's Territory

He had lead me to a little house. When we entered inside the house it was lively. They were few peoples eating, few was running around the place and few was watching and chatting to each other. Chanyeol sigh. Then everyone looked us. They started to grin and smirk.

"Sorry Chanyeol! We will see ya sometimes!" One of the boys said and the place was in a second empty. Then I saw someone coming out of one of the rooms. It was Kai. He had messy hair and when he looked us he grin at us.

"Oh Chanyeol! You have moved fast with her have you~" I raise my eyebrow and then Chanyeol looked Kai shocked.

"Its not that! If she stayed in the forest she could be attacked by anything!" Chanyeol said panicking. I have seen new side of him now. That was really fast. Then Kai looked me and smiled.

"If this wolf boy does anything to make you cry tell me, okay?" I nodded to Kai and he started to laugh. His laugh was kind of cute. Chanyeol looked a little jealous now. I wonder why. Then Kai patted my head like he was my big brother. Then he rush out of the house like he was late for something. Then I looked Chanyeol.

"Its quiet now." I said to him and he just grab my hand. He started to pull me into one of the rooms. I looked the room that had a bed and few other things.

"That is your bed and if you need something talk to me. No one will enter this room because its mine and if they do they will be in trouble." I looked his dark eyes that attrack me. Then I started to feel awkward towards him.

"Who were those boys?" I said to him. He looked me and sigh.

"They are Kais kids." My eyes got bigger and my awkwardness go away. I stare at Chanyeol.

"His kids! 8 of those kids are his!" I said almost yelling. Chanyeol was surprised.

"Yes. They live in Kais house they are orphans." He said to me and then I sigh. I should have known better. I almost thought they were his real kids. Then I looked Chanyeol again.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked him curiously. He looked me and started to blush.

"I am going to sleep on the floor of course! What did you think!? I was going to sleep with you?" I looked Chanyeol and tilted my head.

"I didn't think like that at all. What are you thinking in your mind?" I asked him. He's face got red again. Then he started to laugh awkwardly.

"What are you talking about!? I would never want to sleep close to you!" I glared him a little while and then sigh.

"I didn't want you to go even close to me." I said to him. I jump to the bed and turned my back to him and lay down. He doesn't think before say anything. I let out a big sigh. Then I heard a howl. It was really powerful one and then I looked Chanyeol. He looked really angry. Is it his enemy? He's eyes started to turn yellow and it had reddish color in it too. I was amazed by he's eyes.

"Chanyeol?" I said to him and then he snap out of the anger. He came closer to me. He grab my wrist and when we heard the howling again he started to squeeze my wrist.

"It hurts! Don't you know!" I yelled to him and then he loose up his grip. He was still for a while. Then he lift me up. I looked him. He looked really serious about something. Then I grab his shirt tightly. I hold my breath for a while. Seconds turn into minutes and minutes turn into hours. Suddenly Chanyeol open the window and get out of the house. He started run to somewhere. I was in his arms and for the first time on my life I felt safe in someone's arms. I lean my head onto his shoulder.

"We are here. Don't let go of me no matter what!" He said to me really seriously. I nodded to him. I looked in front of us and saw a house that looked like from the scary ghost movies.

"Is this abandoned?" I whispered to Chanyeol. He nodded to me.

"But here lives one wolf pack that I don't like. They are mine and Kais enemy." I looked then Chanyeol. He pick up a rock and throw it at the house. I was still in his arms. He hold me really gently. I hold my breath again and then I felt like I could hear someone elses heartbeat other than mine and Chanyeols.

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~