Kais smirk

In A Wolf's Territory

"Is she cute? She doesn't look like it." I looked Chanyeol calmly. I sigh then.

"Yeah. You are right, but don't think that I am stupid or I will really punch your face." I said to Chanyeol. He looked me and I saw him sweating. His friend started to laugh.

"You find a good one to yourself!" He's friend said to Chanyeol. He was still laughing. For a few minutes he calm down. He started to breath in and out to get air in his lungs.

"What is the young lady's name?" He asked me and I pointed at myself. He nodded to me.

"Hana Choi. Yours?" I asked him calmly. Chanyeol was just looking us when we were talking to each other.

"Call me Kai~" He said to me smiling and when he looked Chanyeol he smiled to him. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Would you like to come with us and forget this dull house." Kai said to me. I looked him and then I stepped few steps back.

"Maybe, maybe not. This is my grandfathers house and I have my friend with me so its hard to come with you if I come. He sees right away if I am not in the house." I said to Kai. Then I looked Chanyeol who looked a little annoyed.

"Go back where you came from." Chanyeol said to me. I sigh.

"I am not going to an airport again to go back to my fathers house. If I want to stay here I will stay. You can't say anything about that." I said to Chanyeol. He looked me.

"Go back to your room kid." Chanyeol said to me. I wanted to yell to him, because he can't say that I am a kid. I'm about same age as he is! Well I will let him go this time. Kai was staring at me. I looked at him.

"Why you have pajamas like that?" Kai asked me. I just sigh to him. I go close to my rooms window and try to open it, but I couldn't open it. Suddenly I saw someone's hand next to me and when I looked next to me it was Chanyeol. When he lift up the window he almost broke it. I looked him amazed, but then I snap out of it and get inside my room.

"Thanks then." I said to Chanyeol. When I was going to look into his eyes he looked away. Oh well. I looked Kai who smirk at us.

"Don't worry princess~ You will meet your prince again anytime~" Kai said to me. The hell?

"Don't call me princess. I hate that kind of names and what do you mean 'your prince?'" I looked Kai and he just smirked. Chanyeol looked him too.

"Well I don't care anymore. I will go and sleep now." I said and closed the window as fast as I could. I pull the curtains in front of the window. I fall to my bed and try to get some sleep, but something bothered me. It made me think for about hour and eventually I fall asleep.

"Hey! Hana! Wake up!" I heard Baekhyuns voice next to my bed. I had covered all my body under the blanket. Then I felt a strong pull and I go with the blanket. I hit the ground with my blanket.

"Wake up~" Baekhyuns voice got louder and louder everytime he said wake up. It started to annoy me. I looked up where Baekhyuns face was. The light in my room made my eyes go smaller.

"Lets go eat and to the forest! Your grandfather let us go if we took two of he's dogs with us." Baekhyun said excitingly. I started mumbling something.

"I want to sleep!"

"I can't hear you! Hana get up and come eat!" Baekhyun said and he helped me up. When I was standing my body swing around left to right. Baekhyun stopped my swinging.

"I will choose your clothes to you!" He said grinning to me. I sigh.

"Remember that we are going to forest, so not too revealing clothes. Remember that not too your type of girl clothes too!" I said to Baekhyun and he started to pout. Well I don't want to run in some situation in a skirt and anyway I don't like to wear skirt that much.

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~