My room

In A Wolf's Territory

When we were at his house I remembered that my grandfather and Baekhyun where maybe looking for me. I looked Chanyeol.

"I should go to my grandfather now. I bet he is worried about me." I said to Chanyeol. He looked me and then sigh.

"I just got you here and now I have to walk you to your house? I will get you to your home tomorrow. Today I am so tired." He said to me and sit on his chair that was near him. He looked a little tired so I keep my mouth shut for now.

"You can use my room again." Chanyeol said to me and I nodded to him. I go to his room quickly. I lay on his bed and sigh.

"So much happen in one day or should I say in one night." I said to myself.

"Wake up. Wake up or I will not get you back to your home." I heard Chanyeol's voice next to me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw him sitting in front of me. He sigh and got up.

"You where something in your sleep." He said and I just try to get up from the bed. Too hard to even wake up. I am so tired. I looked Chanyeol.

"What where you saying again?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Lets just go now." I nodded to him. He lead me to my grandfathers house. I was in front of my rooms window. I looked Chanyeol.

"Well thanks again." I said to him.

"You don't need to thank me." He said to me. I opened my window and looked Chanyeol.

"See ya I guess." I said to Chanyeol and he nodded. When I got to my room and looked out from the window he was gone. I sigh. Well I need to get my other clothes on. I change to my hoodie and jeans. Under my hoodie was a t-shirt and in the t-shirt it says 'love books'.

"Wake up! Wake up Hana!" I heard Baekhyuns voice behind the door. I open the door and he looked surprised.

"How did you get up?" Baekhyun said to me.

"Normally~ I was up early and guess what. I have seen a werewolf! It was really shocking! But now its amazing!" I said to Baekhyun. He just laughed to me.

"It's true!" I said to him.

"Yeah~ I believe you Hana~" He said teasingly. I just sigh. If I continue he won't chance his mind anyway.

"Kids food is ready. Oh and Hana. There is a boy coming to visit us so I think it would be great for you to have a new friend, but you have already meet him and his brother when you where little. I don't know if you remember them or not." My grandfather said to me.

"We will see if I know him. Is he's brother coming?" I asked grandfather.

"Oh no. He has asthma and he is in a bad condition now so he won't come." I nodded to my grandfather. He walked to the kitchen. I go to brush my teeth again and then I go to kitchen. Me and Baekhyun got in the kitchen at the same time. We take so much food to our plates. It was good. My father couldn't cook like this ever.

"So another guy is going to come close to my Hana. I will not allow that if you don't want it that is." I smiled to Baekhyun. I took the empty plates and put them away.

"Thanks Baek~" I said to him.

Sorry for mistakes!

Hope ya like it! ^^

Subscribe and comment, please~

Sorry for taking so long!