Aching heart

I don't hate you

-Jungkook’s P.O.V-

 

“J-Jimin?”
My eyes widened in shock at what I saw. Jimin hyung was unconscious in the bathtub, still in full-clothing. Red marks and deep cuts were all over his arms and wrists.Even the water in bathtub was turning red.

 

Taehyung hyung and I immediately rushed over to him. “Jimin-ah! W-wake up…Don’t scare me like this..” Taehyung hyung muttered as he shook Jimin hyung’s arm. I stared at Jimin hyung, tears suddenly started to form in my eyes. “Hyung..”
His eyes then fluttered open, “Jungk-kook?T-Tae?”

 

I felt tears running down my cheeks as I looked at how vulnerable Jimin hyung looked.Is he like this because of me?That was when I felt a pang of guilt hit me.Hard.He just cast a small smile, “I’m so sorry..”
Then,just like that,his eyelids were closed again. “Hyung..hyung..this is not funny..hyung..”I called out desperately as I shook his body.I turned to face Taehyung hyung, “Hyung,call the ambulance!”
He nodded and got up immediately as I pulled Jimin hyung into my arms.
 

 

I didn’t know why,

                              but my heart was aching..

*** 

 

I nervously stared at the Emergency Room’s door,taking a deep breath when suddenly Jin hyung came with the others.

“What happened?”Suga hyung asked as soon as he got here.He was really clueless as the rapper line was out at the recording room when the incident happen.
“Jimin cut himself again..”Taehyung hyung answered with a low tone.Everyone could tell that he was really upset and worried.
“Why would he?”J-hope hyung questioned to himself,but I caught it.

I looked at my hands,feeling guilty.I’m sure that it’s because of me.But it had never cross my mind that he would do this because of my words.I wiped the tears that were threatening to fall with the back of my hand.

 

I didn’t know how long we waited,but after all the waiting,the doctor finally came out of the Emergency Room.Jin hyung was the first one to stand up and ask, “How is he?”
“He’s still unconscious,but he’s going to be fine.”

I sighed in relief.
“Thank you so much,”We all bowed to him.The doctor then told us that we may see him in his ward and the hyungs all rushed to see Jimin hyung,leaving me behind.I chose not to go.I just couldn’t.

 

***

 

When the hyungs got out from Jimin hyung’s ward,I immediately went in,not even bothered to answer all their questions.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw him lying on the hospital bed, unconscious.A sigh escaped my lips as I sat on the chair beside the bed.My trembling hand was gently his hair and I couldn’t control my tears anymore.

I was about to leave when I felt a cold hand grabbed my wrist,

 

 

 

“Jungkook-ah….”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chappie took me so looooong..
Have you guys watched AHL ep 7?I was so angry at Jikook's boss I could just...ugh!
I know how it feels Jimin...*hugs chimchim*

BTW,thanks to those who read,comment,subscribe and upvote~
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH~~~~

 

*Hugs everyone*