Wh-What?

I don't hate you

"H-hyung?"
Jin and Jimin immediately froze in their spots,turning their heads only to see.....

 

................Hoseok,standing by the door with wide eyes.

 

Jimin looked at Jin,raising an eyebrow in confusion,"Did he just call me hyung?"
"NO.I was looking at Jin.What do you think I am?An idiot?"Hoseok rolled his eyes.

 

'well yeah...kind of...' Jimin thought.

 

"What are you guys thinking,making out in the hospital...IS THAT MY CHOCOLATE??"Hoseok was about to ask about their previous actions but once he saw his beloved chocolate on the floor,he forgot about the question that he was about to ask.
Jimin immediately pointed his finger towards Jin,who widened his eyes at the younger's blame game,"It was him!"
Hoseok then started whining,"YAH SEOKJIN,YOU COULD JUST TAKE YOONGI'S WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MIIIIINE-"Jin covered the rapper's big mouth,silencing him as his voice was too loud,"Shut up Hoseok.Did you forget?You owe me one last week and haven't pay me back so I just took it.And you had about ten of these in the fridge Hoseok,..And did you just call me 'yah Seokjin'?"
Hoseok smiled nervously and finally ran out of the ward while yelling,"I LOVE YOU HYUNG!"

Jin sighed,"That was close.And Jimin...I'm sorry about what just happened."
Jimin just smiled,"It's okay,hyung.It was an accident.Did you get hurt anywhere?"
A smile crept on Jin's face when he heard Jimin's question,"I'm fine,you?"
"Me too.But do you think he will tell anyone."
"Knowing him...probably..yes.Let's just hope nothing serious will happen and...clean this mess up."
Jimin laughed.
 

*****

 

"What happened hyung?why was it so loud?Did you guys fight?Did anyone get hurt ?Did Jimin hyung get hurt?Was it bad?"Jungkook asked the blank faced Hoseok,who just came out of Jimin's ward."Can you shut up Jungkook?No,we didn't fight,No he didn't get hurt and he's completely fine.But something else isn't..."
"What is it?"
"My chocoooooo....."Hoseok whined,making the maknae shake his head at his stupidness,"Anyways..I think Jimin is dating Jin hyung."
"Wh-what?"Jungkook frowned,"That's impossible.What makes you say that?"
"A kiss, like duh.Are you stupid?Of course it's a kiss."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook clenched his fist,

 

                                           

 

                                                                                        ............."They kissed?"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am BAACK~
BTS's comeback was AMAAAAAAAAZING and JIMIN WAS SO ASDFGHJKL.

aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways,I'm so sorry for the late update.

Just to let u guys know,I am having my exam next week and  maybe I'm free the week after???

Thank for reading~~~~~ ^^

I lurv u guys so much~~~ *throws hearts*