Jealousy

I don't hate you

Hey guyssss~~I'm still alive and back with a new chapter ^^
I am not even sure if there are still people reading my fics but I'm still gonna update anywayy XD
My final results came out and I'm not really happy about it..Aside from one subject, my other subjects totally drop and eventhough I passed all my subjects besides Pure Science and Maths,(of course), I am still upset and a little stressed over it especially my Science that I only need 2 more percent to pass...like fml..

Anywho, sorry for blabbering -_-" and let's just start, LEGGOOO~

°°°

 

 

Jungkook glanced at the sweet couple on the couch as he fiddled with the game controller in his hands.

"Hyunggg let me goo~" Jimin whined as Jin hugged him even tighter, shaking his head as a sign of refusion.

"Never~"
"But I need the toilet, hyungg"

Jin was about to kiss his boyfriend when he noticed how Jungkook was looking at them, thus he let go of the younger immediately as he began to feel embarrased.
Jimin immediately run away to the place he desperately needed.

"Sorry Kookie..didn't mean to rub it into your face." Jin bit his lip as he rubbed his nape in embarrasement.

Jungkook then suddenly stood up and pinned Jin down onto the couch, faces so near with each other.

"Listen hyung, don't get too ahead of yourself. Jimin will be mine soon. I'll make your relationship disappear like it didn't even exist in the first place, you hear that?" Jungkook whispered into Jin's ear, voice deep and scary as hell.
Jin gulped, ignoring the fact that Jungkook was talking to him informally because, shoot, Jungkook sounded so scary he thought he just in his pants.

There was a moment of silence until Jungkook slowly pull away and suddenly burst into laughters, laughing too hard till tears were escaping his eyes and his face turned bright red.

Jin was speechless for a moment as he tried to process the situation in his head. Then it hit him.

'THIS BASTARD'

"YAH IT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL JUNGKOOK YOU LIL ."

" It is! The look on your face was too priceless!" Jungkook laughed.

Jin was about to pull Jungkook by his hair when Jimin suddenly came back.

"What's going on here?.." 
"Jungkook's a bastard!" Jin angrily yelled as he pointed at Jungkook who was feigning innocence with his big doe eyes.

"Awh hyung, he's still young.." Jimin smiled sweetly, arms wrapping around the elder's waist.

"See? It's completely normal." Jungkook shrugged.

"And also, Jungkook has always been a bastard, hyung."

"YAH!"

Jin laughed, deciding to let the matter slip when he remembered something.

"Didn't you just talked to me informally just now?" He raised an eyebrow at the maknae.

Jungkook laughed nervously, taking a few steps back and immediately ran away.

Jimin giggled and tiptoed to give Jin a kiss on his cheek.

Jin then smiled at his boyfriend before running after Jungkook to pay for what he did.

 

***

 

Jimin blinked his sleepy eyes and tried to get up from his bed when he felt arms around his waist. Turning around, he expected to see his boyfriend, but instead he saw the maknae in a deep slumber.

He frowned, a little confused as Jungkook had never done this before, but his frown was soon replaced with a small smile whan he heard light snores from the younger. He silently watched the maknae sleep as he brushed back the sweaty bangs of Jungkook that were sticking onto his forehead.

A while later Jungkook woke up, startled to see a pair of beautiful eyes staring back at him.

'Am I dreaming?'

"Hey baby brother. Had a nice sleep?" Jimin chuckled and planted a small kiss on Jungkook's sweaty forehead.
Jungkook didn't know if he was upset that Jimin called him 'baby brother' or he was happy to recieve a peck from him.

"Y-yeah.. I'm sorry for sneaking into your bed hyung, it's just - I - uhh..I missed you?" He whispered the last part and Jimin almost missed it, but he didn't.

"Awwh really?" Jimin giggled and ruffled the maknae's hair before getting up.

"Come on Kookie, we have dance rehearsals today,"

"Oh, right.."

***

The boys dropped to the floor immediately as soon as the teacher exited the practice room.

"Gosh, that was damn hard!" Namjoon complained, followed by Yoongi's whinning of agreement.

Jimin, who was also on the floor, faced his exhausted boyfriend beside him. He interwined their fingers and mouthed at him, "You did great today."

Jin smiled, appreaciating the younger's sweet compliment. They exchanged looks with each other, just simply staring lovingly as if they were in their own world.

 

But they were not in 'their own world'.
Not when a pair of jealous eyes were watching them from afar.

 

°°°°°

 

Sorry if there are loads of mistakes ^^"
I've been only writing on my phone at random times, there might be slight wierdness or mistakes hehe
I hope you enjoyed it tho :D