Imagine how I feel

I don't hate you

Jimin sighed,staring at all the cuts,scars and bruises around his arms.'I'm such an idiot...'
"Jiminnie?May I come in?"Jin's sweet voice could be heard from outside."Wait hyung!"Jimin replied in shock and immediately put on his jacket to hide all his cuts.
"Ok hyung,you may come in."
Jin entered Jimin's shared room (with V),smiling sweetly at the younger.

''Hyung,why do you come here every night?Aren't you tired?Shouldn't you be resting?''The innocent Jimin questioned,eyes sparkling with curiousity.Jin chuckled at the latter's questions.''Well,you know that Tae often comes to my and Kookie's room to play,right?So...I thought you would feel lonely..''
A smile appeared on Jimin's face."Awwh,thanks hyung.You're the best.''

V and Jungkook were laughing at their jokes as they made their way towards V's shared room when thay saw Jimin and Jin had fallen asleep in each other's arms.Jungkook bit his lip and looked at V worriedly.The elder just smiled bitterlyand mumbled,''I'll be in you room then.." 
With that,V left Junkook,who was death-glaring at the sleeping Jimin with hatred in his eyes.

~***~

 Jungkook's eyes fluttered open,meeting with V's brown ones.
"Goodmorning Kookie~"
"Goodmorning."Jungkook smiled and sat up.

"GUUUUYSSSS~Breakfast is ready!~"JHope yelled from downstairs.Hearing those words,V immediately got up from the bed and grabbed Jungkook's wrist,dragging the younger downstairs with him.

"Slow down hyung!"Jungkook shouted but was actually laughing too at the same time as he tried to avoid from tripping on the stairs.
When they reached the kitchen,V quietened,confusing the younger behind him.Jungkook looked over V's shoulder,only to see Jimin back-hugging Jin.

"Oh,hey guys!"Jin smiled,ruffling Jimin's hair.V faked a smile and walked into the kitchen.Jungkook stared at Jimin with clear anger as he clenched his fist.
If looks could kill,Jimin would have been dead by then.

~***~

"J-Jungkook,stop!"Jimin whimpered as Jungkook dragged the elder by his wrist.His grip was hurting Jimin as he was pratically digging his nails into the latter's wrist."Jungkook,let g-go!"

The younger soon let go of his grip when they reached the dim store room.
"Listen here Jimin.You need to stop interacting with Jin hyung.Its hurting V hyung.You're hurting V hyung."Jungkook warned,keeping himself calm.
"H-hurting V?"Confusion was written all over Jimin's face.
Jungkook groaned,"Stop acting innocent,Jimin.You know that he likes Jin hyung.Imagine how he feels seeing you together with Jin hyung!"
"V likes Jin hyung?"Jimin wondered,completely oblivious.
A sigh escaped Jungkook's lips,''You're so dense,Jimin.''
The younger then left the flabbergasted Jimin.

  'Imagine how he feels?
             What about my feelings?
              Imagine how
I feel,Jungkook...
                        You know that I like you...'